OP
OP
KGillies

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid, Rav4 Prime
To each their own. I went with the lariat specifically because I prefer it’s interior to the other two trims. I already have the all black interior on my f150 and everything just blends together. It’s clean but dull. I actually really like the bronze trim and the seat colors in the lariat. But I do think you have to be careful with your exterior paint color when you go with a bold interior.
FYI for XL fans the interior has many shades of blue, bronze, tan/grey & black. Not dull at all, but not in your face. Believe or not, pretty refined for a bunch of plastic. The shot of the door is a good example. Works super well with silver exterior for sure. I think they did an excellent job here - far better than I would have expected for the money. And yes, it is about the value in all aspects (which of course varies for people, hence not unlimited but significant choices). $20k 40mpg? Get outta here! Impossible! :love::cool:
Sponsored

OP
OP
KGillies

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do like the interior of the xl! Just wish I would get cruise control. Though I haven’t used cruise control on my current suv in over 2 years. Can’t wait to get my truck!
Funny the things we think we must have but don't really need. XL, nothing but a receiver hitch (that's a bargain if you order it w/ the Mav), add on some Ford and aftermarket functional accessories to protect it and my stuff, make it useful for whatever I need to do for the next decade or more, good to go.

Reactions: wjg
OP
OP
KGillies

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Surprised that I have heard very little about the comfort of the seats, can anyone offer any insight.
Need to actually drive it for a while to tell! Nobody's there yet other than the trainers, and I bet they can't say anything...

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cruise I can add on aftermarket....Heated seats, the same....Fold down rear with cup holders? 😭 Oh my lord, how can I possibly survive without those cupholders!?!?!?!?!?!

wjg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This came out lousy, so I didn't post it,
Driver Side.jpg
but here it is. That unit had 360, so probably cruise and other stuff. I imagine to be worthwhile they have to package it with other stuff.
360 on an XL adds power mirrors, a full size spare, but NO cruise control.

Sponsored

Bbot

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape SEL
Well they usually don't deliver them in single units from a rail yard. There should have been more on that truck headed to other dealerships. Where did the others get delivered to.

I just checked AutoNation Florida dealers and 18 models of Mavericks are in Transit to dealerships.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Perfect classy interior color. No BS ugly orange accents. One of the main reasons I went with a loaded up XL.

Should have had this color interior option on the XLT as well.
I was on the fence with the XLT due to the orange also; very bold choice from Ford designers. Since I was firm on having cruise, my decision came down to which exterior color would compliment the orange accents. IMHO, only Black, Cyber Orange, and White play well with the orange accents, and White gets the prize for me.

Headdead

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boxster S
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
360 on an XL adds power mirrors, a full size spare, but NO cruise control.

My XL with CoPilot360 window sticker shows "MIRRORS - MANUALLY OPERATED MANUALLY FOLDING, BLACK"
I am hoping that is overridden by the CoPilot option, but I won't know for sure until delivery in late October. If anybody has better info please post it.

Ford Maverick Maverick XL Interior Shots 1632482908364

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My XL with CoPilot360 window sticker shows "MIRRORS - MANUALLY OPERATED MANUALLY FOLDING, BLACK"
I am hoping that is overridden by the CoPilot option, but I won't know for sure until delivery in late October. If anybody has better info please post it.
On the window sticker the manual mirrors are listed under standard equipment, the 360 package is not broken down by individual components on the window sticker (of course) so I think you're going to get power adjustable mirrors because they are listed in the revised ordering guide.

Revised Order Guide

Last edited:
Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
This is a stop and go truck for me..all city...probably 95% city ...so I don't need cruise all that other cruising gizmo's ....My Ford store has the soft Roll up Tonneau cover for $369 so I'll probably do that also.. and down the road... Nicer all Black mags and low profiles.

Jim D

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius, Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I believe (in the second photo) the arm rest on driver’s side show controls to the mirrors which are installed with 360’ auto pilot.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I remember it being mentioned before that power adjustable mirrors were confirmed to come with the 360 package

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid