OP
OP
KGillies

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid, Rav4 Prime
I ordered an XL and I was worried about the glass not being tinted as well. I am wondering if anyone has a picture of the steering wheel on an XL. I’m still amazed that they did not include Cruise Control.
This came out lousy, so I didn't post it,
Ford Maverick Maverick XL Interior Shots Driver Side
but here it is. That unit had 360, so probably cruise and other stuff. I imagine to be worthwhile they have to package it with other stuff.
Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Perfect classy interior color. No BS ugly orange accents. One of the main reasons I went with a loaded up XL.

Should have had this color interior option on the XLT as well.
Overly dark interior on XL- XLT with Orange and some vibrance- A nice change of pace-

OP
OP
KGillies

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Perfect classy interior color. No BS ugly orange accents. One of the main reasons I went with a loaded up XL.

Should have had this color interior option on the XLT as well.
I might have considered an XLT, not a bad buy at all... but... orange? Not only am I cheap but I like subtle.

OP
OP
KGillies

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just reposted the r/FordMaverickTruck forum I’ve been stalking lately! lol. Thanks for doing the leg work and going down to the dealer, other guy had way too much glare, these are great!
I never would have known if you hadn't posted it first, and even then it was pure luck to get there in time. If I had gone to Lowe's first (across the street) I would have missed it. I don't care what anybody says, the XL is awesome. Ford's not making any money off the XL crowd!

I've had about 50 vehicles and this, along with Rav4 plug-in Prime hybrid, are the final two keepers to take to my grave. Same size engine in both, and going home I looked down to see I was doing about 90... I don't think I need to go faster...

OP
OP
KGillies

KGillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Overly dark interior on XL- XLT with Orange and some vibrance- A nice change of pace-
Whatever floats your boat, that's why there are options! You like hot red, I only buy silver. Oh so boring but so much easier to keep clean in the dusty SW.

Sponsored

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Whatever floats your boat, that's why there are options! You like hot red, I only buy silver. Oh so boring but so much easier to keep clean in the dusty SW.
Keep it real.my friend - to each his own but don't even get me started on that camel lariat interior. Yikes -)

Last edited:

Ribwich

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This came out lousy, so I didn't post it,
Driver Side.jpg
but here it is. That unit had 360, so probably cruise and other stuff. I imagine to be worthwhile they have to package it with other stuff.
No cruise on XL at all with any package. 360 Adds cross traffic alert and blind spot awareness.

Unforgiven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alto blue hybrid lariat maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Keep it real.my friend - to each his own but don't even get me started on that camel lariat interior. Yikes -)
To each their own. I went with the lariat specifically because I prefer it’s interior to the other two trims. I already have the all black interior on my f150 and everything just blends together. It’s clean but dull. I actually really like the bronze trim and the seat colors in the lariat. But I do think you have to be careful with your exterior paint color when you go with a bold interior.

Trickryder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Radrunner Ebike Monaco Motorhome
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Surprised that I have heard very little about the comfort of the seats, can anyone offer any insight.

Sponsored

mttmaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Chrysler Pacifica
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered 360 on my XL do you think they include cruise control with Blis360

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No cruise on the xl regardless what you order BUT I did see on this forum that someone is offering an after market install for cruise. I hate the wheels on the XL but am going to consider pricing it out to see the difference between that and an xlt that I already have ordered with no build date yet.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do like the interior of the xl! Just wish I would get cruise control. Though I haven’t used cruise control on my current suv in over 2 years. Can’t wait to get my truck!

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
To each their own. I went with the lariat specifically because I prefer it’s interior to the other two trims. I already have the all black interior on my f150 and everything just blends together. It’s clean but dull. I actually really like the bronze trim and the seat colors in the lariat. But I do think you have to be careful with your exterior paint color when you go with a bold interior.
Bold and vibrant - Sounds good to me ! Leaving behind a Toyota with ten different shades of grey bring on the contrast and exuberance.
Sponsored