Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

tbh the tremor is what most people need anyways . Raptor is for extreme off road racing in the first place.
Agreed but the Raptors are straight up bad ass
Sponsored

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

heres the full list.

gi.jpg
I read that they may come with the Falken Wildpeak Trail AT. That’s what I am running on my Maverick FX4. I really like the tire, plenty of bite but very good on hard roads. Hoping that is the tire, people will like them.

Ford Maverick Maverick TREMOR Off-Road Package Details Revealed (Then Pulled)! 7B470564-11D4-4EE7-87FC-D7BE15C5321C

Ford Maverick Maverick TREMOR Off-Road Package Details Revealed (Then Pulled)! 14801B2E-6432-45C6-899D-D6C36ACD1C6B

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick Lariat, '17 Rogue SL, '14 Altima SV
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Agreed but the Raptors are straight up bad ass
True. But I haven't known a single person who bought a Raptor and needs one, or even comes close to using it to full capability. They just like peeling out and parking backed in at the construction sites and office in view for all to admire. Tremor adds off road that many people will actually use.

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

True. But I haven't known a single person who bought a Raptor and needs one, or even comes close to using it to full capability. They just like peeling out and parking backed in at the construction sites and office in view for all to admire. Tremor adds off road that many people will actually use.
Oh absolutely correct. Few are ever used to their capabilities, some never. Tremor is plenty for 95% of the buyers. If I get a Tremor it will be few and far between that I actually maximize its capabilities but it’s still nice to have that capability. I like knowing that just in case…it’s all good.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Oh absolutely correct. Few are ever used to their capabilities, some never. Tremor is plenty for 95% of the buyers. If I get a Tremor it will be few and far between that I actually maximize its capabilities but it’s still nice to have that capability. I like knowing that just in case…it’s all good.
Yep, same here. I go camping with the kid, and fishing here and there. Will be useful for peace of mind. Go to South Texas for hunt trips a few times a year. In and out of the ranch roads, maybe a jaunt down a fire road with questionable conditions. Tremor fits that bill A OK.

Sponsored

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
heres the full list.

gi.jpg
that is full list for Bronco Sport (see picture). Are you sure it is identical for new Maverick Tremor?

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Only difference will be truck bed vs no truck bed and maverick has 1 more bore …
?? are you referring to the standard 3 cyl Dragon motor in BS? That is not only engine option for BS.

wardamntexas

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AWD, 4K, Area 51
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like somebody may have put that online too early? I don't see anything about it now.

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Does the badlands BS upgrade the 8 speed trans with the twin clutch rear drive?

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks sharp - I agree a Hybrid Tremor kind of tickles my sweet spot (ooh lala), but it may be a while before we see that. I'm averaging 25 MPG so far in my AWD Eco but I have a bit of a heavy foot... it just rides so smooth - I was going with the flow of traffic on the highway and found I was a little over the speed limit...

Sponsored

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This is the bottom(easy) part of my driveway. The top half is 15% steeper with a 180 degree turn. This was when we first cut it. There is a deep drainage ditch at the base now for the annual floods. Just a nice 1.5ft deep 4ft wide V notch that usually flexes out my smaller 4x4s if you dont hit it right.
Ford Maverick Maverick TREMOR Off-Road Package Details Revealed (Then Pulled)! IMG_4687

JKinPA

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Mountaineer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

This is the bottom(easy) part of my driveway. The top half is 15% steeper with a 180 degree turn. This was when we first cut it. There is a deep drainage ditch at the base now for the annual floods. Just a nice 1.5ft deep 4ft wide V notch that usually flexes out my smaller 4x4s if you dont hit it right.
IMG_4687.jpg
Wow, that looks like a daily adventure. Not for the feeble for sure 😊

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So honestly this Tremor package hits exactly the sweet spot for me. Skid plates, dual clutch, little more lift, not a crazy increase. I am super excited for it. I emailed the dealer I plan on ordering the below. Told him I'll fill out the paperwork when ready, and we can finalize when the order banks open (whenever that is).

Maverick - Lariat Ecoboost
Alto Blue
Luxury Package
Tremor Package
Moon Roof (if not in above package now).
4k Tow (if not in conflict, if it is drop it).

Then we wait 14 months...
For the $40k that'd cost I'd probably be considering a Ranger XLT 302A Splash for the little bit more, personally.

gte105u

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For the $40k that'd cost I'd probably be considering a Ranger XLT 302A Splash for the little bit more, personally.
To each their own. What does the Ranger bring for the price? Extra towing and a bigger bed? I'll take better fuel economy, smaller size to fit in garage and around city, and smoother ride. To me the Maverick is about value for the daily driver and features I want. Not just a cheap truck. Hence Lariat Tremor Lux is perfect for me!

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost