First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes once again alleged scheduling will happen! I will of course take the high and continue to deny that scheduling actually happens 😌! I believe that it's just rumor Ford puts out, just like delivery in the "Fall" and you'll feel better with a "FITS" kit! 🤣🤣

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes once again alleged scheduling will happen! I will of course take the high and continue to deny that scheduling actually happens 😌! I believe that it's just rumor Ford puts out, just like delivery in the "Fall" and you'll feel better with a "FITS" kit! 🤣🤣
I got this thing in the mail today from ford that I can get $750 off an ordered vehicle if I take delivery by April. This of course means I won’t take delivery by april.

Meme

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I believe you are correct. I never got a scheduled email from Ford. It just showed up one day on the build tracker.