Wain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Wawa, these were all gone by the time I got there last week. I wanna set! They really set the truck apart from all others.
Sponsored

JP4AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Hybrid MAV, 04 Dakota 4x4, 02 Lexus, 03 V-Rod +
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Here is what is in the box. They were delivered last night. Awesome deal for a Benjamin $.
Installation will be a week or 2 (waiting for some vinyl graphics and color match some paint). 🤟

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Fender Flares Available Now! 20231016_010753_resized

Ford Maverick Mabett | Maverick Fender Flares Available Now! 20231016_010648_resized[4291]

Nomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What am I missing? Once they are out of stock, Amazon takes down the product page?

HRG
Same here! I asked when these would be back in stock and was told December and also asked if they would honor the discount but was told no. I thought I was going to get an email mentioning they were in stock since I was inquiring about them. Looks like they didn't make enough!

Sponsored

Kagiso

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Unleash the Freedom Wings! Mabett Maverick Fender Flares - Adding Unique Charm to Your Vehicle!

Are you looking to add a touch of personality and charm to your beloved Maverick. Look no further, as we introduce the all-new Mabett Maverick Fender Flares! Whether you're an off-road adventurer or a passionate car enthusiast, this product is the ideal choice for you.

Buy" Mabett Maverick Fender Flares" with $90.99 directly through https://www.amazon.com/promocode/APHL56O6C4RM

Note: If you have already made a purchase, please contact me for a refund for the price difference.

Considering that our fender flares are best utilized in combination with our mud guards, we have specially introduced a discounted package of fender flares + mud flaps for you to choose from.

Buy" Mabett Maverick Fender Flares and mud flaps kit" with $125.99 directly through https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A12ZL4LB9QN1QU

Features

1. Crafted from high-strength materials, this flare kit effectively protects your vehicle from gravel, mud, and debris encountered on the road.

2. This product enhances the appearance of your vehicle, giving it a wider and more powerful stance that exudes individuality and strength.

3. Installing these fender flares is a breeze, as no drilling is required. They are securely attached to the body's curvature using precise buckles.

4. These fender flares are designed using scanned original car data, ensuring seamless integration with your Ford Maverick truck's body without interfering with the mud flaps installation.

Whether you're seeking vehicle protection or a unique personal touch, Maverick Fender Flares are your ultimate choice. They not only safeguard your vehicle but also enhance its charm, making it stand out from the crowd.

IMG_2777.JPG
IMG_2776.JPG

IMG_2785.JPG
And STILL sold out...

Tommy2

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Sorrento, T700, KTM 530
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yeah, bummer! I was out all last week and thought, wow these would look great on my Avalanche Gray Tremor! But now out of stock. :(

thev8man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid XL, 2023 XLT Tremor
Engine
Undecided
Clubs

Unleash the Freedom Wings! Mabett Maverick Fender Flares - Adding Unique Charm to Your Vehicle!

Are you looking to add a touch of personality and charm to your beloved Maverick. Look no further, as we introduce the all-new Mabett Maverick Fender Flares! Whether you're an off-road adventurer or a passionate car enthusiast, this product is the ideal choice for you.

Buy" Mabett Maverick Fender Flares" with $90.99 directly through https://www.amazon.
Is it just me or do neither link seem to work?
[/QUOTE

com/promocode/APHL56O6C4RM

Note: If you have already made a purchase, please contact me for a refund for the price difference.

Considering that our fender flares are best utilized in combination with our mud guards, we have specially introduced a discounted package of fender flares + mud flaps for you to choose from.

Buy" Mabett Maverick Fender Flares and mud flaps kit" with $125.99 directly through https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A12ZL4LB9QN1QU

Features

1. Crafted from high-strength materials, this flare kit effectively protects your vehicle from gravel, mud, and debris encountered on the road.

2. This product enhances the appearance of your vehicle, giving it a wider and more powerful stance that exudes individuality and strength.

3. Installing these fender flares is a breeze, as no drilling is required. They are securely attached to the body's curvature using precise buckles.

4. These fender flares are designed using scanned original car data, ensuring seamless integration with your Ford Maverick truck's body without interfering with the mud flaps installation.

Whether you're seeking vehicle protection or a unique personal touch, Maverick Fender Flares are your ultimate choice. They not only safeguard your vehicle but also enhance its charm, making it stand out from the crowd.

IMG_2777.JPG
IMG_2776.JPG

IMG_2785.JPG
Booyah 👊🏽 😁 👍🏽 🇺🇸

Link isn't working

Sponsored

Call sign "Slick"

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm betting this guy ran that through a carwash with the fine bristles. I generally hand wash. I once had a bristle carwash tear an antenna off a car. It literally ripped it out of the fender. Those things take no prisoners.

gwrace14651

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I received my flares today. Hopefully my 24 Mav builds as scheduled on Oct 24th. Have several upgrades to install.

Jah.

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jah.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick xlt fx4 , Honda 700 ctx mc
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Buy" Mabett Maverick Fender Flares" with $90.99 directly through https://www.amazon.com/promocode/APHL56O6C4RM

Features

IMG_2777.JPG
IMG_2776.JPG

IMG_2785.JPG
Sure would be nice if available ?

Rifleman556

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid XLT (carbonized grey)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone have any problems with the body fastener holes lining up with the fender flares? Three of mine installed perfectly, while one flare a few of the holes lined up poorly and one isn’t even close.

OP
OP
MABETT

MABETT

2.5L Hybrid
Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com