First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How many inch lower? Do they only have front available as of now? How much $ . Thanks
2" front, 3-3.5" in the rear. Nothing is available yet as these are prototype springs, so no pricing, no ETA yet. I will be sure to keep the forum updated as these progress through PT to production.

Also to clarify, these will be for FWD only for now. At the moment no plans to do AWD lowering kits. We are however, doing a lift for the AWD platform.
Sponsored

Mavericksport

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No plans for AWD lowering? That's a shame. I must be the only one who wants to lower my AWD :(
IMG_6707 (1).jpg
I'm interested in lowering my awd once it comes in. 2 in front 3 in back.

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No plans for AWD lowering? That's a shame. I must be the only one who wants to lower my AWD :(
IMG_6707 (1).jpg
We will see if demand changes, from the polls and mix they are producing it makes sense right now. Good news is it would just require rear springs

Reactions: JJC

Adospeed

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid in Shadow Black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Sponsored

Mavericksport

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We will see if demand changes, from the polls and mix they are producing it makes sense right now. Good news is it would just require rear springs
Why does yours look lowered?

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
Steeda's Escape lowering springs will likely work. If not, there should be some Mav spec springs soon.

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Question: Is Eibach making the rears springs with the OEM design as a "Force Vectoring Spring"? where the left and right are directionally wound, therefore NOT interchangeable?
Article: https://www.motortrend.com/features/2022-ford-maverick-truck-force-vectoring-springs/

I'm soooo excited about this option!!! Please keep us posted, please please please! I do want!!!
They are left and right hand wound on both FWD and AWD, the "force vectoring" comes from how they change the pitch of the springs. We will be mimicking the OE design as much as possible.

The springs are no interchangeable between the FWD and AWD models though.

Sponsored

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Steeda's Escape lowering springs will likely work. If not, there should be some Mav spec springs soon.
They wont work, rear springs are different on the maverick as compared to escape and bronco sport.

Reactions: JJC

Adospeed

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid in Shadow Black
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They are left and right hand wound on both FWD and AWD, the "force vectoring" comes from how they change the pitch of the springs. We will be mimicking the OE design as much as possible.

The springs are no interchangeable between the FWD and AWD models though.
Sweet.. One last question: Are the spring rates different from FWD Ecoboost and FWD hybrid? In other words, could the springs be interchangeable with the 2WD hybrid as well? Thx man. Long time fanboy of Eibach since back in the early 90's.

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sweet.. One last question: Are the spring rates different from FWD Ecoboost and FWD hybrid? In other words, could the springs be interchangeable with the 2WD hybrid as well? Thx man. Long time fanboy of Eibach since back in the early 90's.
We haven't had a hybrid in yet, but I suspect the front springs will all be the same, the rears might have a tiny more rate or more static height to compensate for the batteries. Since the hybrid battery is under the rear seat, it should be more or less be neutral on the weight it adds to front/rear bias. This should mean that with the same lowering springs, the hybrid may get 0.1"-0.2" more lowering than the ecoboost.

inferno

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Colorado, 2022 Ford Maverick
Definitely will be lowering my AWD as soon as someone sells a kit. Not slammed, just a nice maybe 2/3

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

We haven't had a hybrid in yet, but I suspect the front springs will all be the same, the rears might have a tiny more rate or more static height to compensate for the batteries. Since the hybrid battery is under the rear seat, it should be more or less be neutral on the weight it adds to front/rear bias. This should mean that with the same lowering springs, the hybrid may get 0.1"-0.2" more lowering than the ecoboost.

I still haven't been scheduled yet, but I can try to help you find a car. How long would you need it for?
Sponsored