Lowering springs for Maverick

catinthebathtub

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
haas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 GT 350, 60 VW, 34 pickup and porsches....
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sign me up as well. Any thought on rims and tires for better grip?
tirerack has many 18's listed, even my favorite brand (BBS). something called bremmer kraft is cheap but looks good. but lots of styles to choose from! thinking 235/50 18 dunlop direzzas or firestone indy 500's. but springs and alignment come first.

cinquecentonero

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Nero
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
tirerack has many 18's listed, even my favorite brand (BBS). something called bremmer kraft is cheap but looks good. but lots of styles to choose from! thinking 235/50 18 dunlop direzzas or firestone indy 500's. but springs and alignment come first.
Thanks for the input

twolane

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Poking around the internet today and still not seeing anything off the shelf for the Maverick.
Has anyone see anything?

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
WHY would you want to lower the Maverick? IMO - that would completely ruin the look of the truck. Again JMO.
In your opinion it would. Not mine. I intend to drop my AWD as soon as a kit is available. I want the AWD convienence in winter, but do not need a lifted vehicle, and would prefer to ditch that unsightly opening. Plenty of other AWD vehicles that are not lifted. Nissan Skyline , and Subaru WRX come to mind.

Heres 2 pix of AWD mavericks i pulled from the net. One is stock height one has a 2" drop. I prefer the one with the 2" drop.

Ford Maverick Lowering springs for Maverick IMG_5696

Ford Maverick Lowering springs for Maverick 4A804BCA-1B7E-4BCE-92BE-AD06E4D238AF.jpe

Sponsored

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
In your opinion it would. Not mine. I intend to drop my AWD as soon as a kit is available. I want the AWD convienence in winter, but do not need a lifted vehicle, and would prefer to ditch that unsightly opening. Plenty of other AWD vehicles that are not lifted. Nissan Skyline , and Subaru WRX come to mind.

Heres 2 pix of AWD mavericks i pulled from the net. One is stock height one has a 2" drop. I prefer the one with the 2" drop.

IMG_5696.jpg

4A804BCA-1B7E-4BCE-92BE-AD06E4D238AF.jpeg.jpg
I think this looks great, fits in with the mini-truck theme. To me the unibody "truck" looks silly lifted up, especially with the rear wheel being so far forward in the wheel well due to the trailing arm limitations.

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good news! Our sales/marketing have decided to add AWD lowering springs to the Maverick line up! I will do my best to help get these out asap!
Which company are you? Would it be a legit 2" lowering kit and not 1.4" like the escape kit? Have a rough idea on cost for such a kit?

HPR

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Which company are you? Ould it be a legit 2" lowering kit and not 1.4" like the escape kit? Have a rough idea on cost for such a kit?
the escape kit lowers 2 front 3 rear

Sponsored

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Which company are you? Would it be a legit 2" lowering kit and not 1.4" like the escape kit? Have a rough idea on cost for such a kit?
I work for Eibach, we are targeting 2" in the front and the rear to be level with the front. The front wheel drive had about 1.5" of rake stock, the preproduction AWD we saw had a bit less. Once we get one in we can confirm the production rake.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I work for Eibach, we are targeting 2" in the front and the rear to be level with the front. The front wheel drive had about 1.5" of rake stock, the preproduction AWD we saw had a bit less. Once we get one in we can confirm the production rake.
Is there a kit for the Maverick hybrid yet? My understanding is the suspension is different from the ecoboost model.

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there a kit for the Maverick hybrid yet? My understanding is the suspension is different from the ecoboost model.
There is no difference between the EB or hybrid on the fwd (as far as suspension goes, possibly slightly different spring rates in the rear). You are probably thinking between AWD and FWD. AWD is multilink rear, where as the FWD models are torsion beam rear.

We have a FWD kit in the works, we are still waiting on rear springs though. I have to double check, but it think it may be coming up on our winding machine a little earlier than scheduled.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There is no difference between the EB or hybrid on the fwd (as far as suspension goes, possibly slightly different spring rates in the rear). You are probably thinking between AWD and FWD. AWD is multilink rear, where as the FWD models are torsion beam rear.

We have a FWD kit in the works, we are still waiting on rear springs though. I have to double check, but it think it may be coming up on our winding machine a little earlier than scheduled.
Yep, that's what it was, the AWD vs FWD suspension. I knew I remembered reading there was difference between Mavericks I just couldn't remember which ones. Thanks for the clarification. Looking forward to seeing the FWD kit. Any idea of how much lowering the kit will be?

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep, that's what it was, the AWD vs FWD suspension. I knew I remembered reading there was difference between Mavericks I just couldn't remember which ones. Thanks for the clarification. Looking forward to seeing the FWD kit. Any idea of how much lowering the kit will be?
Looking to get 2" in the front, around 3" in the rear to be level with the front.
Sponsored