First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I know there will be some variance I am looking for what you paid, if you got an alignment done at the same time please notate that. I am pricing this out so I know when I can shoot to get it done, I am itching to get my TSW 20s on this truck but I want it lowered first.

Also note if you are FWD or AWD so I can see if there is a cost variance, and if there were any "extra" parts necessary for the spring installation.

Thank you.
Sponsored

22MavXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Mustang GT, 23 Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Once my new truck gets here I will be paying $400 for the installation of my AWD springs and $100 for alignment. That's about average in my area. I paid $300 for my Mustang to be lowered with $100 for alignment, and the only reason he said $400 for the Maverick was because he hadn't done one and didn't want to undercharge. If he can get it done in the same timeframe, he will only charge me $300.

FabMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The cheapest shop I found in the SF Bay Area quoted 4.6 hours labor to install Eibach lowering springs out of their book (probably took them less time) for $828 on my '22 Hybrid (I live in CA where EVERYTHING is more $$). Most shops I went to declined to do the work for liability issues. I then took it to a different shop for 4-wheel alignment for $79. Just know that with the Eibach springs you will be ever so slightly off spec after the alignment (just tenths of a point) which Eibach claims is normal.
Sponsored