Sponsored

Lowering springs for Maverick

Darksider

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two
Only thing i will be towing is the occasion bodies around. I have a proper tow vehicle that also goes off road if needed. This truck is my street car. And before anyone says they wish they could afford two vehicles, my tow is 20 years old with 170k miles value at 5k, they are easy to come by.. Might not be pretty but its job is not pretty.
Sponsored

Dubsquared

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
I've called both Airlift Technology and Bell-Tech suspension and Airlift is not planning a kit, however Bell-Tech said after SEMA they are focusing on the Maverick. They are doing the Bronco thing right now and said they haven't gotten access to a Maverick yet, but a full range of 1" to 6" drop kits will be available but no ETA currently.

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Eibach has started developement on lowering springs for the FWD applications, specifically the Ecoboost (Hybrid will be as soon as we get a vehicle). Im looking at targeting 2" front lowering and 3.5" rear lowering to keep it level (has 1.5" of rake factory).

Sponsored

Evil2ltr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Alto Blue Maverick XLT AWD
Interested in a 2” drop on an XL. Anyone have any information on lowering springs or techniques that will work with this suspension?
Talk to Steeda... they already have lowering springs out for the other c2 cousins. I am sure Steeda will be making them regardless.

jewc75

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Z06 12 Mustang 22 Maverick 93 Lightning 19 GTI
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Im hoping Scott @ Steeda comes thru for the Maverick.

Maveriac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT AWD, Ford F150 Lariat 4WD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you lower your Maverick with newly engineered springs that are specific to the vehicle and are manufactured by a reputable company like H&R Springs or Eibach the difference in "ride" would hardly be discernable. I have owned and driven a variety of lowered vehicles and opinions on how each one "rides" is subjective. I prefer a more firm ride because of the way I drive.
If a person gets impatient and wants to slam their Maverick right now, you can cut the springs to whatever height you prefer. Be sure to zip tie them to the spring perch in case you hit a dandy bump. Wouldn't want those springs rolling down the road would you Bubba ?

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Eibach has started developement on lowering springs for the FWD applications, specifically the Ecoboost (Hybrid will be as soon as we get a vehicle). Im looking at targeting 2" front lowering and 3.5" rear lowering to keep it level (has 1.5" of rake factory).
I haven't even been scheduled yet, but if you still don't have one by the time mine arrives, you can use it. I'm in Huntington Beach and can drive my Jeep. I had planned on lowering mine anyway.

Sponsored

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
WHY would you want to lower the Maverick? IMO - that would completely ruin the look of the truck. Again JMO.
WHY wouldn’t you want to lower the Maverick? IMO - That would completely ruin the look of the truck. Again JMO.

MAC_Detail

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't even been scheduled yet, but if you still don't have one by the time mine arrives, you can use it. I'm in Huntington Beach and can drive my Jeep. I had planned on lowering mine anyway.
Its looks like prototypes are scheduled for mid decemeber, so they should be completed january-ish barring any production issues. We'll see how quickly anyone gets hybrids delivered lol.

2cafn8d

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Monica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 Jeep Wrangler, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Its looks like prototypes are scheduled for mid decemeber, so they should be completed january-ish barring any production issues. We'll see how quickly anyone gets hybrids delivered lol.
Oh good. Hoping you find one fast. @LadyMav is getting hers soon, but I don't know if this would be of any interest to her. As soon as you have them I'll buy a set.
Sponsored