Sponsored

Auto Start Stop eliminator - feedback / reviews?

roussfam

2.0L EcoBoost
Member
First Name
Roussfam
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Threads
4
Messages
6
Reaction score
6
Location
Canada
Vehicle(s)
2025 Lobo High
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've read that some of the Start Stop eliminators on Amazon are kind of iffy. Does anyone have a link to one that they have installed and worked fine without any issues? 2025 Lobo
Sponsored

 

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Craig
Joined
Dec 5, 2021
Threads
39
Messages
3,992
Reaction score
6,530
Location
Alabama
Vehicle(s)
11 F150 Lariat, 24 Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Glen Baker LLC

2.5L Hybrid
Well-known member
Joined
May 29, 2024
Threads
32
Messages
8,712
Reaction score
15,863
Location
Central Nevada & Utah
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Depending upon what brand you buy you may run into a security cover and bolt issue when trying to install the plug.
Here's a video that relates to the security Bolt and the socket that helps remove it.


20260803_115700.webp
 

Dano

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Daniel
Joined
Jan 25, 2022
Threads
4
Messages
244
Reaction score
205
Location
Washington
Vehicle(s)
XL EB/AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've read that some of the Start Stop eliminators on Amazon are kind of iffy. Does anyone have a link to one that they have installed and worked fine without any issues? 2025 Lobo
I went with: https://www.autostopeliminator.com/...WYZPfvMd55F7tANQl6lV6gQ_h9GDzDF13lVztIkcuSHNz
I installed in March of this year and the install was pretty easy thru the OBD port. No problems or issues. I think you won't be disappointed. Make sure you purchase the correct year of your truck.
 

Sponsored

Bret Grabber

2.0L EcoBoost
Well-known member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Dec 8, 2024
Threads
4
Messages
98
Reaction score
237
Location
DeKalb, IL
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat (Grabber Tribute)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've read that some of the Start Stop eliminators on Amazon are kind of iffy. Does anyone have a link to one that they have installed and worked fine without any issues? 2025 Lobo
With all the electronics and normal battery draw in these rigs, I went right to the original outfit rather than take chances on a cheap China copy. I ordered from the Auto Stop Start Eliminator for both my Mav and wife's Nautilus. The Mav (24 Lariat) was a piece of cake to install and actually the Nautilus too except for the location of the control module it has to connect to. It's located behind the interior trim in the passenger side cargo area. Yikes! I had to bend in places where this seven decade old human ought not to bend anymore!
But, all that aside, both have worked flawlwssly for just under two years and they remember the last setting so if a driver would like to reactivate, all they need do is push the normal button and off it goes until deactivated once again.
Ford Auto Stop Disabler From Autostop Eliminator
 

dbaker9128

2.0L EcoBoost
Member
First Name
Doug
Joined
Jul 11, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
13
Reaction score
11
Location
Washington State
Vehicle(s)
2026 Maverick XLT, 2026 Lexus RX 350h
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I opted for a simple "memory jog" sticker located right next to the starter button. Cost $0 and zero risk of voiding the Maverick's electrical warranty. It works 9 out of 10 times for my wife and me. The sticker was made with a label maker. There's lots of them on amazon for under $30 with plenty of household uses.

Ford Maverick Auto Start Stop eliminator - feedback / reviews? IMG_1871
Sponsored

 
 







Top