Sponsored

Search results

  1. Looking for a good two stage hydraulic bottle jack.

    Have you looked at US Jack, not the cheapest but American made quality jacks. https://www.usjack.com
  2. Auto Start Stop eliminator - feedback / reviews?

    I purchased mine off of eBay 18 months ago. About a 10-minute install, no problems or issues. https://www.ebay.com/itm/167581824824
  3. Trailer Module Recall

    I dropped the vehicle off at the dealership at 0800 and picked it up at 1100
  4. Trailer Module Recall

    23 XL had the update done along with a transmission fluid change, no problems.
  5. Any Reliable LED for 3rd Brake Light?

    Put one of these in over a year ago works great.
  6. Did you or will you add mudflaps?

    Added RokBlokz all the way around the truck.
  7. 🎁[Mabett Giveaway]What’s the Best Mabett Accessory You’ve Ever Bought? 👀

    23 XL, without a doubt the front and rear trash receptacles.
  8. Alignment problems?

    You might think about Road Force Balancing.
  9. How is your Ecoboost doing on MPG?

    23 XL with 31K miles 23-26 in town 29-32 highway Calculated MPG
  10. CAUTION Cargo Stop Light Removal

    I had the same problem. Ford "fixed" the issue under warranty. They installed the same problem parts expecting the issue to be resolved. I ended up buying new nylon nuts and using clear silicon sealer to affix them in place. Problem solved.
  11. Maverick Steering Issues - Bad Sound

    Sounds like bad upper strut bearings.
  12. Installing Auto start / stop elimination harness

    That's the same item I installed about 8 months ago. It won't throw any codes, simply mimics pushing the mode button. I used 2 credit cards to remove the plastic cover. It popped right off without marring the finish.
  13. Can't pull out 4 switch panel in console to install auto start/stop jumper

    I used 2 old credit cards, sliding them down on each side. You will feel the tabs release and the panel should pop up a bit. No prying was necessary in my instance.
  14. Ecoboost runs 5 seconds and shuts down - rodents chewed through wires

    Is it possible the you have an exhaust restriction?
  15. For anyone who took their maverick in for the rattling dash TSB

    Yes as soon as the kit was available, and so far it has solved the problem.
  16. New Release Test---Door Anti Kick Pad (Only Sample)

    This should be an "op immediate".
  17. camera recall

    I have had all the recalls done on my 23XL including the TSB for the dash rattle. Not once have I had an untoward experience. My dealer is very open and honest about relaying "what the book says" and what they expect regarding the time associated with the recall. The service writer says that...




Top