Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I
For some the stats might be scary, but I am fine with them. I went EcoBoost XL. Pretty happy the percentages of their orders for trim level line up closely with what Ford says they want to build. I think a lot of hybrid buyers are gonna be sad......
I agree

Eco XL here as well and I believe I have a good chance of getting a MY23

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S (Ordered a ‘23 Hybrid & Ecoboost)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

For some the stats might be scary, but I am fine with them. I went EcoBoost XL. Pretty happy the percentages of their orders for trim level line up closely with what Ford says they want to build. I think a lot of hybrid buyers are gonna be sad......
When I talked to Tim Monday night, they had 100 Ecoboost orders. Still not a lot. Either way; people are going to be waiting, unhappy, frustrated, you name it. I was thrilled last night when he said my Bronco Sport Heritage Edition was previewing. I had a feeling this Maverick “thing” would be a long drawn out process so we ordered a BS when we saw the Heritage Editions thinking we’d probably get that sooner. Looks like that was a wise decision.

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So question for you guys

I got my DocuSign the other day but it is missing the 100V/400W outlet in the cab. I texted Darrin about it and he said he was going to add it. I then asked him today if he needs to send a new Docusign with the updated price/order info (that includes the 110V), and he replied

"If you want to just fill it out as is. We may be another week before we get changes in."

I know the cutoff is Oct 5th to have everything signed and submitted and I'm concerned that I am going to not get that on my order.

What should I do?

Sponsored

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So question for you guys

I got my DocuSign the other day but it is missing the 100V/400W outlet in the cab. I texted Darrin about it and he said he was going to add it. I then asked him today if he needs to send a new Docusign with the updated price/order info (that includes the 110V), and he replied

"If you want to just fill it out as is. We may be another week before we get changes in."

I know the cutoff is Oct 5th to have everything signed and submitted and I'm concerned that I am going to not get that on my order.

What should I do?
I agree with Darrin. Changing the order won't require a new verification later. 100% do the DocuSign they already sent you so it gets done by the deadline. Deal with order editing later. You could add and remove things 100 times after the DocuSign is submitted and Ford Corporate isn't going to care. They just want to see an order with a valid address.

The only risk you run is if Ford decided to build you in the first week before you have a chance to edit your order. And honestly that would be a great problem to have.....

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you want a real "how the heck did that happen/should I be filling out this DocuSign without them fixing it first".....here was my dilemma.

For some weeeeeeeeird reason, the blue Long McArthur order sheet that has the dealer fee noted on it has an address that I haven't lived at in 7 years. I've never bought a Ford before (so not in some sort of Ford database) , and certainly never bought one from Kansas. It isn't my driver's license address. Never mentioned it to Long McArthur ever. Yet there it is......

Since the preview sheet with all the packages and options has the correct address, it isn't a big deal as part of the ROVP/COVP process to name and address match with my drivers license upon delivery. But it still makes me wonder where the heck it got pulled from. One of those things that won't matter in the long run....but I will always wonder about.

Last edited:

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I agree with Darrin. Changing the order won't require a new verification later. 100% do the DocuSign they already sent you so it gets done by the deadline. Deal with order editing later. You could add and remove things 100 times after the DocuSign is submitted and Ford Corporate isn't going to care. They just want to see an order with a valid address.

The only risk you run is if Ford decided to build you in the first week before you have a chance to edit your order. And honestly that would be a great problem to have.....
Ok sounds good, I'll sign the Docusign and text him in the morning

Thanks!

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Anyone else not gotten their Docusign documents yet? Makes me nervous since we only have until 10/5 to get everything done.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got mine from Tim yesterday. Completed and sent back. Maybe one day (hopefully in 2023) I will be driving a Tremor.

Sponsored

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I signed my Docusign today as well

Let's hope everything goes well 😕

rudedog

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick hybrid XLT, 2013 Toyota Avalon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
got my docusign last week. order confirmed.
y 2023 order that I sent him is currently:

Drivetrain: Hybrid
Trim: XLT
Color: area 51
Options: moonroof and hitch

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a preview order and was told to sign and send back. Is that all the rest of you got?

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a preview order and was told to sign and send back. Is that all the rest of you got?
Blue colored paper sheet with their Long McArthur letterhead banner at the top for page 1 and then a generic Ford branded white background for page 2? If so, yes!

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just watched Episode 59 Live Stream and here is the updated information from Episode 59

He mentioned that they have 794 orders as one got canceled

Of the 794 orders the breakdown is such:

132 XL's or 16.6%
449 XLT's or 56.6%
213 Lariat's or 26.8%

Of the 794 orders 545 (68.6%) are Hybrids and 249 (31.4%) are EcoBoosts.
So about a 2.2 to 1 ratio of Hybrids to EcoBoosts.

Fords Constraint of 35% Hybrid to 65% EcoBoost ratio is pretty much the opposite at 2.03 EcoBoost to Hybrid.
Sponsored