paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Who is going to be the first to get a 2023 scheduled from LM? The suspense is building. Sounded like they have 60+ previewing as of Tuesday.
Sponsored

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Who is going to be the first to get a 2023 scheduled from LM? The suspense is building. Sounded like they have 60+ previewing as of Tuesday.
Aren't they all EB? So at least a quarter of the EB orders are up for review.

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That is an interesting way to look at it! Although I bet the fleet order Tim mentions is probably in play there as well......So it might be good news for the company who ordered a bunch of what I assume are fairly basic XL trim.

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
To add to the fun, I think Tim said 5 of them were Tremors? Might have been "only" 4 Tremors. But still.....that is pretty crazy!

commadorebob

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer Limited; 2023 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
To add to the fun, I think Tim said 5 of them were Tremors? Might have been "only" 4 Tremors. But still.....that is pretty crazy!
Right, but they were 7.99% of what they were looking at which is in line with the 8% constraint.

Sponsored

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep I saw that on his stream also, 63 EBs I think in preview for getting built and no hybrids. I was a little surprised by that actually. If he isn't getting any hybrids in preview makes me think Ford is starting out MY23 with 100% EB production or close to it.

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yep I saw that on his stream also, 63 EBs I think in preview for getting built and no hybrids. I was a little surprised by that actually. If he isn't getting any hybrids in preview makes me think Ford is starting out MY23 with 100% EB production or close to it.
I don't know how many rollover people decided to switch from Ecoboost to Hybrid, but I don't think they had many hybrid rollovers either way. Since he priority coded by month of rollover order, I think Ford "had" (not really, but you know what I mean) to look at a ton of Ecoboosts from LM.

GTBuzz

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't know how many rollover people decided to switch from Ecoboost to Hybrid, but I don't think they had many hybrid rollovers either way. Since he priority coded by month of rollover order, I think Ford "had" (not really, but you know what I mean) to look at a ton of Ecoboosts from LM.
Yea I dont know, but 63 EB and zero hybrids seems odd.

I cant remember how many total rollovers he had.

Guess we'll find out after tomorrow when people start posting.

Last edited:

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My 2022 order was a XLT EB. I originally ordered a Lariat Hybrid for 2023 but changed it to a Tremor on 9/21. According to what Tim said last night my Tremor is one of the 5 they have previewing. So, I'm hoping to get scheduled. We will see soon.

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So......how has everyone been? I took a 3 week nap and haven't kept up on any Maverick news at all. Anything surprising or fun been going on? All the 2022 Hybrids get delivered? Haha.

Sponsored

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Good

I need to get my sales guy to email me my DORA

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good

I need to get my sales guy to email me my DORA
Should have it! I know there was some delay at the beginning and also some issues where early orders did not trigger a DORA. But by now it should be as simple as asking for it.

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
FordVideoGuy mentioned in his Tuesday night stream that they have 43 allocations for January scheduling, and only 17 rollovers/canceled orders at priority 2. And he further hedged the chances of those 17 all being picked by saying some (probably many) of those 17 might have constraints that will have them skipped for selection.

Bumping this thread since I hope some of the folks scheduled today were from LM and have been commenting on this thread in the past. Any lucky people?

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
FordVideoGuy mentioned in his Tuesday night stream that they have 43 allocations for January scheduling, and only 17 rollovers/canceled orders at priority 2. And he further hedged the chances of those 17 all being picked by saying some (probably many) of those 17 might have constraints that will have them skipped for selection.

Bumping this thread since I hope some of the folks scheduled today were from LM and have been commenting on this thread in the past. Any lucky people?
We had 18 schedule, 16 were canceled orders and 2 rollover ecoboost orders. Still have 2 ecoboost rollover orders that are previewing, not sure if they will schedule as well.

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
We had 18 schedule, 16 were canceled orders and 2 rollover ecoboost orders. Still have 2 ecoboost rollover orders that are previewing, not sure if they will schedule as well.
Does that mean you have leftover allocations for January that were not used (yet)?

43 minus 18 = 25 additional Mavericks possibly scheduled in the next couple weeks?
Sponsored