First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, from everything we have heard so far, you can use your private offer with LM.

Tim mentioned offhand/spur of the moment that maybe there would be a way to offer a better priority code to people who did not get scheduled for a 2022 and "came over" from other dealerships to LM for their reorder. One way to do it would be to give his/the LM rollovers from 22 a priority 10, the new LM orders a 15, and any of the "came over to LM for their a reorder" something in the middle.

But then folks started commenting about how much of a headache that would be for him, and how it would be tough to weed out the scammers who just claim they did not get their 2022 scheduled, etc.... People being unscrupulous and simply looking for a shortcut to getting a Maverick. Sure, LM could ask to see a copy of the 2022 build sheet to prove the person had a 2022 order, but even that doesn't mean much since anyone could send over a 2022 build sheet. Even someone who took delivery of their 2022. He also said he would need to clear it with his General Manager, etc..

Would not hurt to ask, but I would not hold out much hope of getting a better priority code that anyone else. Still worth it in my opinion to order from LM.
Should be able to weed out scammers, either you have a private offer or you don't. No offer, no higher priority.
Sponsored

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Should be able to weed out scammers, either you have a private offer or you don't. No offer, no higher priority.
True, assuming it is visible in the system at an early stage. One way to do it would be to put it in as a 15 (or 19 or whatever) like all the others, then go check for the private offer and change the code if an offer is seen. Additional steps they probably don't want to do right now when chaos is reigning, but maybe when things settle down?

LtCasual

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
True, assuming it is visible in the system at an early stage. One way to do it would be to put it in as a 15 (or 19 or whatever) like all the others, then go check for the private offer and change the code if an offer is seen. Additional steps they probably don't want to do right now when chaos is reigning, but maybe when things settle down?
For sure once the dust settles. I'm sure the Tim and his crew are working hard - its like the super bowl of truck ordering!

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got a call yesterday from Tate at LM confirming that I wanted to convert to a 2023. I told him absolutely. So far no email from Ford confirming new order (I assume roll overs get one since it is a new order) but hopefully that will arrive today. It is only just after 9am there right now.

I did join the YouTube channel but that was just earlier this week, so Tim probably doesn't have me on the list of orders for him to enter personally.

@fordvideoguy how are things going there today?

DZNYFAN4778

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

2023 XLT Hybrid, CoPilot 360, Alto Blue - Ordered 9/15 from Long McArthur

Sponsored

bmwhitetx

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat ER
Engine
Undecided
I think it's great that rollovers want to go to Tim, his service is worth it. But I'm uneasy that they would get a better priority than someone that has had their pre-order in for weeks. I get that it sucks having to start over but that should be with your original dealer and not jumping in front of others at LM that have been loyal to them. Tim's a nice guy and I think his initial offer reflects that, but this will be tough to make everyone happy!

HawaiiWarrior

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I “rolled” my 10/31/2022 XL hybrid order from Five Star Ford of Dallas to Long Mcarthur (LM) and got my order confirmation this morning with a Priority code 15.

Working with LM has been fantastic.

However, I say “rolled” in quotes because I was told there was no Private Offer or Price Protection available for my 2023 order by LM. It sounds like my old dealer may never have finalized my 2022 order?

What’s frustrating is I called, emailed, and texted my old dealer stating my specific concerns: no confirmation email, no contrains emails or updates, etc., and they always assured my my order was placed and visible in their system.

I figure being at the back of the line with LM and no price protection is at least better than sticking with the old dealer who clearly doesn’t know what they’re doing. Still, I’m out $3-4k because of mistakes from Ford Corporate and/or Five Star Ford of Dallas.

This seems like the right place to share my experience and situation. Hopefully it’s helpful to anyone reading.

Reactions: Aza

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I don't know if Darrin got a chance to place my order yet or not but so far I haven't gotten any emails or paperwork yet :confused:

I am trying to decide what color to go with. I did order Catcus Grey but now I'm thinking about that Atlas Blue......

I can't decide :ROFLMAO:

dlorton0844

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chrysler Town & Country
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm stuck at work (in a prison) so I don't have my cell phone on me, or my outside email access.... So I've been monitoring this page all day waiting to get back to my phone lol

The suspense is killing me to see if I got an email confirming my order!

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't know if Darrin got a chance to place my order yet or not but so far I haven't gotten any emails or paperwork yet :confused:

I am trying to decide what color to go with. I did order Catcus Grey but now I'm thinking about that Atlas Blue......

I can't decide :ROFLMAO:
Have you gotten the generic "Your 2023 Maverick (Insert Trim Level Name Here) Order" email?

I got that one in the wee hours of the morning, but have not been approached to do the DocuSign process to submit the drivers license and finalize any changes to my order. I am not in a hurry. We have a few weeks to get that done before Ford will begin selecting vehicles for production.

Sponsored

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Have you gotten the generic "Your 2023 Maverick (Insert Trim Level Name Here) Order" email?

I got that one in the wee hours of the morning, but have not been approached to do the DocuSign process to submit the drivers license and finalize any changes to my order. I am not in a hurry. We have a few weeks to get that done before Ford will begin selecting vehicles for production.
Nope I have nothing yet :(

dlorton0844

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chrysler Town & Country
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I “rolled” my 10/31/2022 XL hybrid order from Five Star Ford of Dallas to Long Mcarthur (LM) and got my order confirmation this morning with a Priority code 15.

Working with LM has been fantastic.

However, I say “rolled” in quotes because I was told there was no Private Offer or Price Protection available for my 2023 order by LM. It sounds like my old dealer may never have finalized my 2022 order?

What’s frustrating is I called, emailed, and texted my old dealer stating my specific concerns: no confirmation email, no contrains emails or updates, etc., and they always assured my my order was placed and visible in their system.

I figure being at the back of the line with LM and no price protection is at least better than sticking with the old dealer who clearly doesn’t know what they’re doing. Still, I’m out $3-4k because of mistakes from Ford Corporate and/or Five Star Ford of Dallas.

This seems like the right place to share my experience and situation. Hopefully it’s helpful to anyone reading.
So this is something they can look into? This is my fear as well, that my original MY22 order wasn't placed properly and I've spent the better part of a year expecting (hoping) for something that was never coming.

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S (Ordered a ‘23 Hybrid & Ecoboost)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My guess is they are still so busy with orders. I also know that for all the pre-orders, which most all of us were, and not knowing the ‘23 package changes; I believe the dealership was going to confirm any changes to the orders before sending the docusign. I know Tim was planning on doing that with all of his customers. As you said, they still have time before scheduling starts.

OP
OP
paneubert

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I believe the dealership was going to confirm any changes to the orders before sending the docusign.
Yep. That's the step I am on/waiting for. I am content with the generic email I got for now since I know I did not totally fall thru the cracks.

PA-Homesteader

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just texted Darrin and he said my order was his last and he is finishing it right now lol

He also said that they been submitting order's since 1530 yesterday. The last count was 214 orders and still had more to go
Sponsored