2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Not if the dealer the order is with doesn't have allocations. We won't get ours scheduled for production. Probably see some dealers out there with stock Ecoboost Scheduling.
@fordvideoguy I just think it's awful that Ford is going to leave Long McArthur and DEDICATED, LOYAL Maverick customers high and dry to produce stock units for dealers so they can add $7,500 ADM and fleece people.

Great PR move @Ford Motor Company! That really sends a great message to your biggest fans, supporters and best dealers.
Sponsored

tdonch

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Forester (current toad)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
@fordvideoguy I just think it's awful that Ford is going to leave Long McArthur and DEDICATED, LOYAL Maverick customers high and dry to produce stock units for dealers so they can add $7,500 ADM and fleece people.

Great PR move @Ford Motor Company! That really sends a great message to your biggest fans, supporters and best dealers.
The worse thing is that they aren't giving out allocations fairly. Every other model the allocation is based on 12 month sales volume but on the Maverick they base it on other vehicle lines so their big metro dealers get allocations because they slept when Ford launched the Maverick. 22MY allocations were based on orders, 23MY based on Ranger, Escape, Bronco Sport, and Maverick sales. Maybe 24MY will be based on sales volume for Maverick.

pa-outdoorsman

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT, EB, LUX, FX4, 4K, Cactus Gray
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The worse thing is that they aren't giving out allocations fairly. Every other model the allocation is based on 12 month sales volume but on the Maverick they base it on other vehicle lines so their big metro dealers get allocations because they slept when Ford launched the Maverick. 22MY allocations were based on orders, 23MY based on Ranger, Escape, Bronco Sport, and Maverick sales. Maybe 24MY will be based on sales volume for Maverick.
Unfortunately @fordvideoguy, the allocations are set by @Ford Motor Company and that means the allocations (and allocation formulas) can be changed by Ford anytime it wants. I guess it makes good business sense for Ford to make sure it's biggest (overall) volume dealers in the big cities get their bite of the Maverick pie, but it certainly is NOT fair to dealers like you who PLAYED BY FORD'S RULES and customers who paid attention and tried to order from dealers that would HAVE ALLOCATIONS.

It's a classic case of Lucy pulling the football away from Charlie Brown. And it ain't right, I tell ya. It just ain't right!

Sponsored

Redneck Garage

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.theredneckgarage.com
Vehicle(s)
10 Wrangler 22 Lexus 22 Maverick 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

The original capacity was 65%EB/35%HB. They have since added 15% more hybrid capacity. But if a ton of people switched to EB, they could still build 65% that way. They won't though, so there will be excess EB capacity.
Ford is a Joke. Since Day 1 ecoboost has been the stock engine. Great marketing tho. Im sure in 2024 Ford will produce all those hybrids that have been ordered for over a year - not.

Ford Maverick Latest Maverick Production Key Commodity Constraints (6/26/2023) hybrid

Reactions: GRB

InDaRed2

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, F-150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't understand this crap at all. I ordered from the largest dealer in Missouri and they only have half of their 60ish orders scheduled. Ford is really screwing this up.

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Translation: watch that July 17th date

Will I ever get a hybrid?
If you get a lariat lux then yeah. I had an XLT and bumped it to Lariat Lux and got scheduled like 2 weeks later

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford is a Joke. Since Day 1 ecoboost has been the stock engine. Great marketing tho. Im sure in 2024 Ford will produce all those hybrids that have been ordered for over a year - not.

hybrid.jpg
You have a point. I think they are trying to send a message of we know hybrid and or electric will be the future and we want to rife the cash wave it brings

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know that you think it is unfair but LM with the very high number of allocations was choking out the other dealers in the region in getting their orders scheduled.

My order (9/16) is with Autonation Ford Frisco (Texas) which is in the same region as LM and only when LM exhausted their allocations did my order finally preview. It wasn't selected but that was the first time in 9 months that it previewed.

And if you want to talk fair maybe LM should not have taken in all those Hybrid orders. My recollection was 80%+ of LM orders were hybrids when Ford said 35% could be built.

Sponsored

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
I know that you think it is unfair but LM with the very high number of allocations was choking out the other dealers in the region in getting their orders scheduled.

My order (9/16) is with Autonation Ford Frisco (Texas) which is in the same region as LM and only when LM exhausted their allocations did my order finally preview. It wasn't selected but that was the first time in 9 months that it previewed.

And if you want to talk fair maybe LM should not have taken in all those Hybrid orders. My recollection was 80%+ of LM orders were hybrids when Ford said 35% could be built.
KC Region is Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, not Texas. I think Texas is in the Dallas Region. We had no barring on your dealer. National average for hybrid was 75% which is about what we took. We sold 450 Mavericks in 22MY. We based the orders taken off of that number. Ford did not get dealers their "estimate yearly numbers" until after order banks closed. We will receive half of the allocations of what we sold in 22MY. Every other model a dealer would receive about the number of allocations that they sell in an average month. So 450 should have been what we received.

Hardening2753

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

KC Region is Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Iowa, not Texas. I think Texas is in the Dallas Region. We had no barring on your dealer. National average for hybrid was 75% which is about what we took. We sold 450 Mavericks in 22MY. We based the orders taken off of that number. Ford did not get dealers their "estimate yearly numbers" until after order banks closed. We will receive half of the allocations of what we sold in 22MY. Every other model a dealer would receive about the number of allocations that they sell in an average month. So 450 should have been what we received.
Wow that's a big difference. I want to take a sec to say thanks for all you do for this community 🙏

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This thread says otherwise: US Sales Regions Discovery

Midwest / Rockies
52 Dallas
53 Kansas City / Nebraska ?
54 Omaha
55 St. Louis
56 Denver / Las Vegas / Idaho ?
57 Houston
58 Twin Cities

It shows Dallas and Kansas City in the same region.

Last edited:

MM Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Lariat Luxury w/CP360 + CP360A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you get a lariat lux then yeah. I had an XLT and bumped it to Lariat Lux and got scheduled like 2 weeks later
Except I had a Hybrid Lariat on order and waited over 500 days from original order date to be scheduled week of 8/31. By the time I take delivery, I'll be over 600 days waiting.
Sponsored