It is worth the wait?

AmadoH

First Name
Amado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Order placed August 18, 2021, truck was built June 1, first estimated delivery date was July 14 to the 20th, thay date came and went. New ETA delivery is September 30, back in March my wife got into a car accident with my 2018 civic, car was totaled. For ppl that waited long, was it worth it? Been waiting patiently for a while now, been looking at subarus lately but it still hard to let go since I been waiting for a while, what's 2 more months?
Sponsored

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Order placed August 18, 2021, truck was built June 1, first estimated delivery date was July 14 to the 20th, thay date came and went. New ETA delivery is September 30, back in March my wife got into a car accident with my 2018 civic, car was totaled. For ppl that waited long, was it worth it? Been waiting patiently for a while now, been looking at subarus lately but it still hard to let go since I been waiting for a while, what's 2 more months?
Yes, frustrating but yes

1974MavJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius until I get my Maverick! XLT Lariate
Waited 10 months for mine and just got it two weeks ago. I love it! I say it is worth the wait. First time truck owner but my second hybrid. Easy to drive around town and can't wait for my first road trip. I have had several people come up and talk to me after seeing the truck. Couple said they are kicking themselves for not ordering one last year. I suggest if you can wait, wait!
Ford Maverick It is worth the wait? IMG_20220730_132827

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I waited 9 months for my Oxford White, Hybrid, XLT, LUX, Co-Pilot 360.
Picked it up last April; Already have 7700 miles on it. Best vehicle purchase decision I've ever made.
Even with many long highway trips I'm getting 41 MPG Avg.
YES; Wait it out and you will also be locked into the original 1.9% financing. Win-Win....

Sponsored

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Waited 13 months for mine. Picked it up Saturday. So far it has exceeded everything I was expecting!

dalola

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sunsetridgecabinhockinghills.com
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow, built June 1, and still not delivered.... 4 months just to deliver a vehicle? unbelievable!

Don't get much for that $1400 destination fee.....

rclee

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT Maverick Lux,A51,Hybrid,Rear Slider.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Worth the wait for sure. Kind of like a swiss army knife. It does a lot more than a Civic or Subaru will do, and haul 4 people comfortably. The hybrid fuel mileage will amaze you.

PDM33

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
100% YES. If you can wait without losing your mind trying to track it every day and calling the dealer weekly and blaming everyone in the world that you don't have your truck. IF you're not that person then yes, it's 100% worth it!!

Sponsored

GreenLady

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeannette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250 Diesel, 1968 Cadillac Eldorado
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I lucked into mine and didn’t even care what color it was, as long as it had cruise control. I ended up with a FE Lariat Lux and I keep thinking this is one of the best vehicles I have ever owned! I’ve had a Chevrolet, 2 Fords, 2 Lexus, Subaru, Hyundai, Lincoln and Cadillac and I love, love, love my Maverick! ❤❤❤

mikellmikell

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Colorado's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
8 Months and 10 days for my hybrid. The gas savings over my Colorado covers half the payment. 45.2 MPG driving to work this morning. Highest was 68 driving around the city and it gets 25 pulling my trailer. Ordering another as soon as possible for the wife.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hope your other half is ok after the accident.

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
At the right price, yes. If there were something similar that wasn’t so much more expensive, I’d go with something else if available.
For $23,990, there wasn’t a new hybrid that compared for my situation, so I went with the maverick.