Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Aloha,
After installing the GTR Lightning Switchback Armor leds had a minor annoying hyper flash on the dash turn signal arrows so I went ahead and installed their resistors and solved the problem. I mounted them using the brackets on either side of the radiator with a couple pieces of scrap aluminum I had (to help dissipate any heat) laying around also used the posi-taps to hook them up to the turn signals. Problem Solved

Ford Maverick Hyper Flash Update 20220505_094938

Ford Maverick Hyper Flash Update 20220505_094957
Sponsored

Sponsored

OP
OP

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I mean, I don't have anything yet and most likely won't even upgrade them but if I were going to I definitely wouldn't make it look like a Sanford and Son junkyard job......
you obviously don't know the 1st thing about installing resistors into any vehicle so when you get yours and decide to have to do that you show us how to do it because you know best 👌

FakeCowboy

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Subaru WRX
you obviously don't know the 1st thing about installing resistors into any vehicle so when you get yours and decide to have to do that you show us how to do it because you know best 👌
Okay.......it's a work truck, I'm not about to waste money on that stuff. Like I said, the install could be much cleaner, would you do that kind of work for a customer? I wouldn't deliver something like that to one of my customers.

OP
OP

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Okay.......it's a work truck, I'm not about to waste money on that stuff. Like I said, the install could be much cleaner, would you do that kind of work for a customer? I wouldn't deliver something like that to one of my customers.
Considering 99% of the engine Bay is plastic mounting options are limited

Sponsored

Mavman123

First Name
Joe Shmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Maverick XLT
Well when you buy the lasfit bulbs that are plug and play, you don't need to know how to put resisters into any vehicle lol. I'm now 100% LEDs and no resisters needed, no hyperflash

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I installed all the lasfit LEDs on my Lariat just tonight. Quality of these LED lights are very good. No hyper flashing. What a difference in lighting. Especially when backing up. The brightness really enhances the backup camera. The 3rd light really brightens the bed. I have a XLT and a Lariat. I posted pictures to show a comparison. The Lariat is on the right from behind. From the front it’s pretty obvious which one has the LED. Too bright for a camera, pretty much just a glare.
Ford Maverick Hyper Flash Update CAE3C6DE-87C5-48F4-A48E-9C6A7CF1B870
Ford Maverick Hyper Flash Update D4759DB1-AFFC-43A5-B183-6CF1175689D1
Ford Maverick Hyper Flash Update 8025B16E-AF2E-449C-8F9A-65E9BE0F233E
Ford Maverick Hyper Flash Update D263AF1C-433B-4FDA-8653-DFAEC6DD74B6

OP
OP

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well when you buy the lasfit bulbs that are plug and play, you don't need to know how to put resisters into any vehicle lol. I'm now 100% LEDs and no resisters needed, no hyperflash
I chose the GTR'S because they aren't as bright as the Lasfit ones are, Different Strokes for Different Folks 🤙

OTACORB

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Oxford White Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The LASFIT front turn signal and rear break/turn signal canbus ready are bright and do not cause dash signal or any hyperflashing. I had originally purchased the Alla rear break/turn signal bulbs, but it did require resistors. While I was able to install them, I just didn’t like the fact that they got so hot. So, I got the LASFIT and was able to remove the resistors and just go with the canbus ready bulbs.

I have found the Alla 3rd brake light and cargo lights actually brighter than the LASFIT. But not substantially so.
Sponsored