First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid orders have been closed for over a month. So wondering if will find out from Ford the total number of hybrids accepted and hopefully a break down by month. Know many factors go in to scheduling as allocation, limitations of chips, bed liner etc, but it would be nice to see.

My dealer told be was in the middle as Oct 26 date, but would not say how many. Perhaps 7 or nine. Indicates a late surge when the cut off date was announced. Be interesting to see a graph and if this was just for my local dealer.

Rough idea video

140k with 70% conversion rate or 100k and 60% hybrid, so about 60k total hybrids or perhaps 65 or a bit higher to get to Nov 15th. Need to run but a month graph would be sweet.

Forget how many built to day but he is estimating 3.5k hybrids per month for March and if ramp up in April and forward a bit more. Most hybrid orders would be scheduled, not built by the end of March through Oct 24 orders. Mine is the next week

Also say he thinks it's possible to get up to 10k a month as the max so far for the plant was over 18k super broncos.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm guessing the tracker here on MTC is representative of all order. June, July and August had the most orders. After they make it through that backlog, hopefully it will go quicker.
Ford Maverick Hybrid Orders by Month are they available Tracker.PNG

dadd75

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.universityofheaven.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat, 2013 Buick Encore
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hybrid orders have been closed for over a month. So wondering if will find out from Ford the total number of hybrids accepted and hopefully a break down by month. Know many factors go in to scheduling as allocation, limitations of chips, bed liner etc, but it would be nice to see.

My dealer told be was in the middle as Oct 26 date, but would not say how many. Perhaps 7 or nine. Indicates a late surge when the cut off date was announced. Be interesting to see a graph and if this was just for my local dealer.

Rough idea video

140k with 70% conversion rate or 100k and 60% hybrid, so about 60k total hybrids or perhaps 65 or a bit higher to get to Nov 15th. Need to run but a month graph would be sweet.

Forget how many built to day but he is estimating 3.5k hybrids per month for March and if ramp up in April and forward a bit more. Most hybrid orders would be scheduled, not built by the end of March through Oct 24 orders. Mine is the next week

Also say he thinks it's possible to get up to 10k a month as the max so far for the plant was over 18k super broncos.
I ordered mine on Oct. 25th, so I might not get mine till Sept or Oct? VEH!

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
I think the confidence the salesman had telling me 9/14 that I'd have it by Christmas was...misplaced.

Sponsored

ITSATRUCK

First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MAVERICK
I heard Ford is building more Mavericks then Bronco sports. Hopfully there are lots of hybrids on the line.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think the confidence the salesman had telling me 9/14 that I'd have it by Christmas was...misplaced.
My order date. Yeah, misplaced.
Sponsored