Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
Anyone else hearing this?

Having read almost every post here and scouring all the YouTube videos this is the first time I have seen any reference that the all weather mats would be a constraint.

On the Ford Maverick order page the "all weather mats" are not listed as Late Availability.

I currently have "Floor Liners – All-Weather Tray Style Set (includes Carpeted Floor Mats)" on my order and would like to know if ordering these will really delay my Maverick being built.

All Weather Floor Liners.JPG
Haven’t delayed mine
Sponsored

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered mine on July 19 with no word other than a confirmation.
Don't worry - I worked for a boiler manufacturer and the business is run exactly like an auto manufacturing plant. Here are some facts that will make you feel better about waiting:
The first run of a new product encounters all kinds of delays, changes on the fly, modifications, etc. to produce the first month or two of production.
By the third month, all of the bugs have been worked out and components are flowing into manufacturing. A BOM (bill of materials) has thousands of small components. If you are short a few simple items, you cannot create a finished good. Also, by the third month, any modifications have a permanent fix, engineered and tested to work.
After the first 90 days of new product production, everything becomes rather seamless. The workers have more repetition and experience on the assembly line that equates to better built equipment after 60-90 Days.
Component issues are the biggest obstacle we all face.
I think Ford did not forecast enough % of Hybrids that would be ordered and that probably affected their ordering of Hybrid components. Sounds like someone should have remembered they made it the standard drivetrain!
I'm going to say, all the "demo" Mavericks that are driving around, are pre-production models, the first ones off the assembly line, wouldn't ford have worked the kinks on by now? A photo of a white Maverick surfaced months ago and of course, Ford denied the Maverick at that time.

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered a hybrid XLT Offord White on August 5. No conformation of any kind from Ford yet.
Call your dealer. Have them email you a copy of your order.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also have all-weather mats on my order, which leads me to a question.

My order is currently listed as Priority Code 02, Clean-Unscheduled.
How are you viewing your current Priority Code and status?
Is there a magic link to see this information?

On the dealer side I was told that the limit was a Priority Code of 10 and when it goes lower like your 02 code it is done at the factory when they are getting ready to schedule building it.

So please tell us your secret in getting the current Priority Code and any status as my dealer put my order in as a priority 10 and would really like to know if it moves lower and if there are any issues in holding up the build.

Sponsored

KenC

Banned
Banned
First Name
First
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck.
The only thing that’s happened for me is the dealer has told me Ford is “Ready to schedule the production date” for the Maverick build. My reservation was in early July.

CaliMav

First Name
Waseem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Has anyone who has ordered a hybrid received a build confirmation? Hopefully most of you all aren’t in my situation and are banking on this car to replace a car I recently totaled. We’re in this together!
I ordered XLT hybrid Velocity Blue on 8/4 haven't heard a thing. I want to replace it with my Nissan NV200 which is only two seater.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How are you viewing your current Priority Code and status?
Is there a magic link to see this information?
I don't have a magic link, unfortunately.

I just asked my dealer for an updated copy of my DORA. He sent it to me and it showed the priority code as 02. (13 days earlier the code was 12.)

DesertMaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit HD, Subaru Forester
I ordered the XLT Hybrid, iconic silver, Co-Pilot 360
floor mats and got my conformation of build this morning for the week of Sept. 20
Where do you get the email from, Ford or your dealer? I ordered through my dealer but have not provided Ford with my email address and my dealer has not provided me any additional date timeframe. Just curious if I needed to do something more? I built my unit on the Ford website which sent my reserve to my dealer who in turn called and we completed an order for which I have a confirmation email and tracking number from the fordprogramhq.com staff. Thanks for any information you can provide.

mikejohn13

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Where do you get the email from, Ford or your dealer? I ordered through my dealer but have not provided Ford with my email address and my dealer has not provided me any additional date timeframe. Just curious if I needed to do something more? I built my unit on the Ford website which sent my reserve to my dealer who in turn called and we completed an order for which I have a confirmation email and tracking number from the fordprogramhq.com staff. Thanks for any information you can provide.
I also made the reservation on Fords web site then I got a call from a dealership
I went down completed the order I gave them $100 and my DL then I got an email from Ford confirming the order wile I was still at the dealership
then about two weeks I got another one from Ford confirming the build date

Last edited:
Sponsored

CASD57

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz
Engine
Undecided
Hate to pop bubbles...but I've been a Priority 02 since 7/21... maybe it was the slow production on the CVT's ? but hopefully, we are back up to speed this week..

Ubermensch

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I have a Lariat First edition with a 6-8 order date and I have not received a build date yet. I was the first order at my dealership. I read on all the forums what everyone thinks is happening but for my 2 cents I believe it is the transmission factory that is holding up the Hybrids.

Wire4money

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Wrangler
Engine
Undecided
I have a Lariat First edition with a 6-8 order date and I have not received a build date yet. I was the first order at my dealership. I read on all the forums what everyone thinks is happening but for my 2 cents I believe it is the transmission factory that is holding up the Hybrids.
There have been many hybrids including me scheduled. It may be the first edition holding you up.
Sponsored