Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Got my HRG kit today. Haven’t had a whole lot of project time lately so may just shell out to get it put in. Will update with before and after pics.

Ford Maverick HRG 1.5" Lift Kit Installed [Before & After Pics Added] 707D259C-7E5A-498C-9847-828AE56AB2EF

UPDATE:

She’s back!

Quick Before + After

Ford Maverick HRG 1.5" Lift Kit Installed [Before & After Pics Added] 1-5-inch-hrg-lift-kit-ford-maverick-jpe
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Awesome. This looks like the best one based on the Bronco Sport forum.

Did you pick up the camber adjustment bolts?

OP
OP
mdl20813

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Awesome. This looks like the best one based on the Bronco Sport forum.

Did you pick up the camber adjustment bolts?
Yep the camber bolts are included with the kit on HRG site. I know some partner sites (like Offbeat Overland) give you the option to order with or without.

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Yep the camber bolts are included with the kit on HRG site. I know some partner sites (like Offbeat Overland) give you the option to order with or without.
Seems to be two that are included. Shouldn't there be 4? Or there's something I'm missing...

Curious - why did you choose this one over all the other options?

OP
OP
mdl20813

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Seems to be two that are included. Shouldn't there be 4? Or there's something I'm missing...

Curious - why did you choose this one over all the other options?
Just 2. Replaces the top bolt on each front strut assembly

I spoke to a few guys I know who have the kit on their Bronco Sports and they all really like it. I don’t like the reputation on the RC kits and didn’t have the budget for the Woolworth one (and wasn’t really looking for 2” of lift anyway) so this one was best of all worlds for me. Was also hoping the inclusion of the trailing arm spacers might help keep the rear wheel from looking off center in the wheel well.

Reactions: bgn

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Just 2. Replaces the top bolt on each front strut assembly

I spoke to a few guys I know who have the kit on their Bronco Sports and they all really like it. I don’t like the reputation on the RC kits and didn’t have the budget for the Woolworth one (and wasn’t really looking for 2” of lift anyway) so this one was best of all worlds for me. Was also hoping the inclusion of the trailing arm spacers might help keep the rear wheel from looking off center in the wheel well.
Awesome! I can't wait to see it and get your opinion.

Rough Country is the last name I'd trust with suspension.

Agreed on the Woolworth one. Bit higher than I'm looking to go and bit spendier than I would like.

Last edited:

Woodjoints

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vanagon
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you do this yourself I (and I'm guessing others) would love to see the "how to" pics. I've done some work on suspensions but have to admit I hate using spring compressors. Curious if those are necessary.

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome! I can't wait to see it and get your opinion.

Rough Country is the last name I'd trust with suspension.

Agreed on the Woolworth one. Bit higher than I'm looking to go and bit spendier than I would like.
Also look into the 4 Wheel Parts lift. It's 1" front, .75" rear. I've had it on since November and love the look paired with some 245/70's.

Back then it was still listed only under the Bronco Sport, not sure if they've updated that in the last 6 months on the site.

OP
OP
mdl20813

mdl20813

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

If you do this yourself I (and I'm guessing others) would love to see the "how to" pics. I've done some work on suspensions but have to admit I hate using spring compressors. Curious if those are necessary.
I’ve watched the install video and read the included install guide. No spring compressor used. You drop the lower control arm to get the spring out and put the spacer on then jack back up and align shock bolt holes.

I’ve done enough suspension work with my dad over the years that I’m confident we could do it. I just have so little time in the next few weeks that I’m leaning toward paying to get it done sooner rather than later. I’d also just like the safety of saying it was professionally installed if there’s ever any warranty issues.

J.C.23

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome! Take lots of pics! I’ve been waiting for someone on here to get that kit. That’s what I’ve decided to go with as well.

I’ve had great luck with rough country stuff on my jeeps in the past. Depends on the product. I didnt want 2 inches of lift or the preload spacer on the maverick. I’ve had fab tech, bilstien, camburg, eibach stuff on my trucks before and most of it was pretty good. The hrg guys seem to be the unibody lift guys though.

The Woolworth kit looks good too. I had his 2.5 inch spacer on the ranger I traded in for the maverick and it was a pretty solid looking spacer.. but I want those shorter sway bar links too

Sponsored

bgn

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Also look into the 4 Wheel Parts lift. It's 1" front, .75" rear. I've had it on since November and love the look paired with some 245/70's.

Back then it was still listed only under the Bronco Sport, not sure if they've updated that in the last 6 months on the site.
I looked into that one when you first put it on. I take my Maverick offroad quite a bit and I think the HRG one is a little better for that due to the cutout on one side. Less noise and clunking according to the folks on the BS forums than other options. But I honestly know nothing about suspension.

Any noises from yours?

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Got my HRG kit today. Haven’t had a whole lot of project time lately so may just shell out to get it put in. Will update with before and after pics.

707D259C-7E5A-498C-9847-828AE56AB2EF.jpeg
Nice. Went with HRG aswell. But 1.25” level. They seem to have the most complete kit endlinks and camber bolts etc. Great quality.

Ford Maverick HRG 1.5" Lift Kit Installed [Before & After Pics Added] 5F7515AD-061F-4F4E-9E65-2A774DEF8DDA

Maverickman74

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco, 91 Comanche, 93 ZJ, 80 Eagle, Bicycle
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Still waiting on a 2" spring lift :(

CLH917

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I looked into that one when you first put it on. I take my Maverick offroad quite a bit and I think the HRG one is a little better for that due to the cutout on one side. Less noise and clunking according to the folks on the BS forums than other options. But I honestly know nothing about suspension.

Any noises from yours?
No, nothing. It’s worked out well.

Reactions: bgn