dgnx6

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My Lariat had 55 miles on it when purchased. When I was leafing through the paperwork it had 36 on it when landed. Is this common for all Hybrids.

If you ordered one it shouldnt be up in the double digits unless the dealership was taking it for a test ride. Which they absolutely shouldnt be.

Wanted to add, the only way it would be acceptable to have some mileage on there is if your vehicle was one of the ones that got selected for a quality control check by the manufacturer.
Sponsored

Last edited:

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Over 50 miles on my Larit Lux Hybrid when I picked it up Friday :unsure: Doesn't bother me but I guess it some Ford or Dealer staff got some test drives in there.

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine had 7 miles on it before they took it to fill up gas tank. 8.9 miles on it, when I drove it off the lot.

eRay

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Nissan Kicks, 2009 F-150 STX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My EcoBoost XL had 10 miles.

fpackard

First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 ford maverick 2018 jeep compass
My EcoBoost XL had 10 miles.
My Ecoboost XL had 90+ miles when I bought it on oct.8th 2021 but it had sat on the lot for sale over 1 week. The salesman I bought it from said no one wanted a plain jane XL. I had to wait about 15 minutes as another couple was trying to get a better offer on their trade-in as they were leaving they said they would be back in "next week" to see if the dealer was offering more to them. Before they got out of the lot I had the check wrote and in less than 1 hr I was driving it home. frank

Sponsored

OP
OP
ehspeakers

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I looked everywhere for a "randomly tested" card .. Nothing. It likely landed with 36 miles per the paper work and a salesman drove it to "test it out" for 19 miles. Still shouldn't have done this, and I hope I wasn't out of line asking why there was 55 miles when I first test drove it.

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wondering why mine had so many ? Salesman said he saw it come off the trailer and was not driven by anyone. Something about them driving the Hybrids more to test ? It seems that's not the case. Just hope there was no joyriding and more miles were put on it for some other reason.
I thought some of them went through more rigorous test driving?

14mustangNJ

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT FX4, 2014 Ford Mustang
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
7 miles on my VB XLT FX4 when I picked it up.

ATL_Mav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kawasaki zx6r, bmw 328is
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mine had 8. Usually when they come off the truck they have between 2 and 10 on them. Most dealers have a set "test drive" route the techs are supposed to take them on to test everything no unusual noises check the cruise control get it up to normal operating temp, make sure everything is good.So that usually adds 3 to 5 miles

Sponsored

SlingerRing

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My Lariat had 55 miles on it when purchased. When I was leafing through the paperwork it had 36 on it when landed. Is this common for all Hybrids.
10 miles on the paperwork, 53 when I first sat in it. Me thinks one or two dealership staff drove it before I picked it up. Maybe around town, maybe out of town. Dealer had it for 4 days from the time it was delivered to the time I picked it up.

Last edited:

WhenWeDie666

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Rav4, adding '22 Maverick Lariat First Edition
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
13 when I first got in. 19 after a quick test drive.

jtpc2021

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Mine had 4 miles.

OP
OP
ehspeakers

ehspeakers

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
10 miles on the paperwork, 53 when I first sat in it. Me thinks one or two dealership staff drove it before I picked it up. Maybe around town, maybe out of town. Dealer had it for 4 days from the time it was delivered to the time I picked it up.
Dealer had mine for 6 hours, I couldn't take off work to go get it and I got called that morning at 10 AM when the dealer opened.