Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Saw my first Maverick today in Berwick, Nova Scotia. Iconic Silver XL. Less boxy than my 2011 Ranger, and that's a compliment.
Sponsored

spexmaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid XLT Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw three over the weekend, but I’m in So Cal so there are plenty out here already. One Lariat was trying to keep up with me, alas, to no avail! 🤣

oldyoda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma now, Maverick later
I've seen about 4 up here in the Seattle area. I like the way they look even better in person!

mr mojo risen

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, 2020 VW Passat, 2015 Nissan Sentra
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I saw my third one today, the first wild one I’ve seen in almost two months. Actually I’m pretty sure I saw this same one twice today about 10 hrs apart.

This morning leaving my workplace a Carbonized Gray Maverick with Lariat trim passed in front as I was turning onto the street. I caught up to him at the stop sign and he went one way and I had to go the other.

This evening, while in the Chick-Fil-A drive through, a Carbonized Gray Mav drove past… the guy saw me and we waved at each other - pretty cool!

Alj23

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Toyota 4Runner
I went months without seeing one. Posted a thread here a few days ago asking if there was anyone in the Tallahassee area with a Maverick.

I've seen three since then lol.

One was pulling into a bank, and the other two passed me on the road, with the most recent one today being someone's company work vehicle. I could see all the vinyl on the side but didn't get a chance to read it going down the highway. I think it was probably a pest control company.

Sponsored

icegradner

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Maverick sightings have gone through the roof since I last posted. For the first 5 1/2 months of this year I saw 3 total. Since the second week of June I've spotted at least one or two per week, including one owned by someone just over a block away from my home. I know they are all different vehicles because each one has been a different colour, or trim.

Lone Star Proud

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw one Wednesday at the Buc-ee's in Luling, Texas. Came out of the store and an all wheel drive turbo charge in Cactus grey was parked next to me.​

Sweet Willie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maverick sightings have gone through the roof since I last posted. For the first 5 1/2 months of this year I saw 3 total. Since the second week of June I've spotted at least one or two per week, including one owned by someone just over a block away from my home. I know they are all different vehicles because each one has been a different colour, or trim.
I have 2 other Mavericks within two block of where I live here in New Bern, NC.

ldanielsjr

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer XLT / 2018 Ford Expedition Ltd
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I live in north central Florida, just outside the Ocala area. Starting to see several in the general area. A local beer distributor bought six white XL for fleet vehicles, I think two have been delivered. I've seen Alto blue, Velocity blue, Hot Pepper red and Cyber orange all in the area. Seeing the different colors, options and trim levels has helped me work through some decisions on a planned MY23 order. I ran into a super friendly guy willing to show off his XL at a local car wash.

Ford Maverick How many Mavericks have you seen? IMG_6680.JPG

Ford Maverick How many Mavericks have you seen? IMG_6729.JPG

View attachment Photos (1) (1).zip

Sponsored

DetMav13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL
Starting to see more - there are at least 2 near me, and I saw two on the highway Between Chicago & Detroit today

troynm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat hybrid, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've seen 2 in the wild in Albuquerque. One of them was visiting my neighbor from out of state. Another one passed me on the interstate. Couldn't tell if he waved or gave me a thumbs up or anything as his tint was pretty dark.

BertoDeMamp

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Lancer
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Being in Phoenix, AZ I see maybe 1-2 Mavericks a week. It is such a special feeling when I see one though...

Can't wait for mine!!!

CuriousGary

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford C-Max Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One in the Atlanta area and one on a dealer’s lot waiting or pickup. This is very surprising — Atlanta Metro has 4+ million people.

AGW078

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Maverick Lariat Tremor
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Two, both customers’ vehicles at my local dealership.
Sponsored