Sponsored

How many maverick ORDERS have been placed so far?

MakinDoForNow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer had 55 Maverick orders when I placed my order on October 10th
So your dealer was averaging about 3.2/week. I expect a pickup in orders occured in late October/early November but (?). My smaller size dealer said I was #10 on list of 36 in last week of November but had delivered several EB (do not know #) so they were averaging about 2/week. I did see somewhere that one dealer deep in farm/ranch country sold one to a lady who was going to use it to make 40 +)- mile runs to town to deliver eggs and beef cuts +(?) Groceries etc. 90+% of dealerships normal business was heavy pickups.
Sponsored

TerryE

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Looks like through november, they built approx 20k mavericks....anyone know how many maverick orders have been placed? I keep seeing figures like 100k up through october....which makes me think there are MANY more than that...so recent orders, like this week, may clearly be well over a year wait...??? Just doing the numbers.
One, mine

rlhdweman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
64 Caddy Fleetwood,73 Caddy Sedan,75 Eldorado Conv
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I wonder if VIN numbers can tell, my VIN is a hair over 35,000 & scheduled for the end of this month.

nickmav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
3k hybrids produced per month on average (low end). They are not taking any more hybrid orders.

So i would assume 3,000 x 11 months (Oct2021-Aug2022) = 33,000 hybrid orders at a minimum.

Paulyz

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.churchbelltoweradventure-suspense.com
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It was known by who? Because I have seen dealer stock orders all over the map. Not customers who changed their minds, but actual dealer stock…. So if you knew that, I would like to know who told you? And who told them, so we can ferret out the actual non-truth teller and ban them from this site and put them up to public ridicule! Just kidding… that was how it was supposed to work.. but Ford has a habit of doing whatever the hell they please.
The Dealership I ordered my Maverick XLT from had one in several months ago so I got to look at it and test drive it. After that one there were two more, one ordered & not sure about the other one. They also have several Broncos & Bronco Sports.
Sponsored