Sponsored

How many emails have you received after order confirmation?

Roadeyes

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xl
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
0 emails from Ford, not even the order confirmation.
Same. I ordered at the dealer on June 25th. First customer to order (I had to convince dealer that ordering was open.) Never heard again from Ford or dealer. In late August I called Ford. They said they received my order July 14th.
No idea why it took 3 weeks for Ford to get my order. Sadly, this is just the tip of the shenanigans my dealer has pulled.
Sponsored

Big Kahuna

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Chapman placed the order and I received the order confirmation from Ford shortly after - been quiet ever since.

Sapphirelily2001

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F 150 1999, Chevy Malibu 2009
Nothing else since confirmation. But since I didn't order till 8/5, I'm not expecting anything so soon. I have to admit...this long wait IS disappointing.

nelsont

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
got order confirmation email from ford same day dealer placed the order. nothing since.
placed order on June 16th.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Hi guys.

After the first email from Ford, with the order confirmation… how many time after that you will receive any other with additional information?
From Ford:

Only one since the Ford order confirmation.

That was the "Your is Scheduled for Production" one I received last Thursday.

From Dealer:

Every time I requested a change to my order I received an email with the attached DORA showing those changes have been made.

pxpaulx

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just a note here as well - just because you receive the initial confirmation from Ford, does not mean the subsequent emails will be sent to you. Their email system for this process is broken! I have confirmed both with Granger and Ford Marketing directly they have my email address on file (not the dealer's), and I have only ever received the initial order email from them.

I was scheduled back in July, received the VIN from Granger and my truck is now built and just marked shipped today. Again, no email from them! As long as you have your order # and check in periodically with your dealer for the VIN (once scheduled - really your dealer should be nice enough to tell you this when it is added - Granger reached out to me the same day), you'll be able to track your order at that point through the Ford scheduling tracker page.
Sponsored