First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2017 Cruze
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My son and I ordered 2 Maverick XLTs, and got the order confirmation email from Ford. My question is how long before I can check the status on Fords site? When we try to check, it says there are no orders for us in the system. Order confirmation emails came in overnight, around 3 AM on 9/16. Thanks for any info!

BGI: We both ordered Alto Blue XLT, mine has XLT Luxury, w/ sliding rear window, his is just XLT with sliding rear window, and hitch receiver.

S
Sponsored

Last Truck Ever

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hybrid Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You won't be able to log into a system and see anything at all until it is scheduled, more info when it gets a VIN.

OP
OP
SteveM

SteveM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silverado, 2017 Cruze
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1Mtmary

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy spark
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My son and I ordered 2 Maverick XLTs, and got the order confirmation email from Ford. My question is how long before I can check the status on Fords site? When we try to check, it says there are no orders for us in the system. Order confirmation emails came in overnight, around 3 AM on 9/16. Thanks for any info!

BGI: We both ordered Alto Blue XLT, mine has XLT Luxury, w/ sliding rear window, his is just XLT with sliding rear window, and hitch receiver.
I ordered mine Jan 19,2021 and got my VIN last week in August. You have to have a VIN to track. I called ford customer service each week after July to check on my VIN. I have a schedule production date of 10/10/2022.
S

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT Oxford White
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

S
It took me 13 months.

Sponsored

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
9 months here.

shocontinental

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Took me 10 months and all it shows is “order processing“ with a little over a month to my production week.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered in January and could finally track a VIN around the end of August. Until you have a VIN there is no way to track or confirm your order at all other than by contacting Ford customer service.

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in January and could finally track a VIN around the end of August. Until you have a VIN there is no way to track or confirm your order at all other than by contacting Ford customer service.
I finally (last Thursday) have my VIN

Sponsored

Finnster

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy's
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm hoping that the early order bank closure for retail customers means that Ford will focus more on building trucks, than on accumulating orders!

TheWizziard

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm hoping that the early order bank closure for retail customers means that Ford will focus more on building trucks, than on accumulating orders!
I don't think the two are mutually exclusive.
Sponsored