Sponsored

How to track my order

tgas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Soul !
I ordered a 2022 Maverick yesterday at my local Ford dealer.
My sales person is my neighbor and he is semi-retired.
I told him I knew I could track my order but I didn't know how. He was not sure either.
What information do I need to provide to my sales person so he can set me up to track the order?
I know this has probably been asked a 100 times but forgive me or direct me to a post that answers my question.
thanks
Sponsored

OP
OP

tgas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Soul !
Thanks for the reply.
Wow that is overkill. When I have lots of time to kill I will look over that material.
For right now I just want to know some basics.
For instance, others have said they get an email within a day or two after the order is placed. I am not sure my salesperson input my email address along with the order. I need to know what to tell him. He has been in the business for a long time but he is semi-retired and only goes into the dealership when an old customer wants to buy a vehicle.
I did ask about the priority code. He said he used 10 as the priority code.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for the reply.
Wow that is overkill. When I have lots of time to kill I will look over that material.
For right now I just want to know some basics.
For instance, others have said they get an email within a day or two after the order is placed. I am not sure my salesperson input my email address along with the order. I need to know what to tell him. He has been in the business for a long time but he is semi-retired and only goes into the dealership when an old customer wants to buy a vehicle.
I did ask about the priority code. He said he used 10 as the priority code.
You should receive an order confirmation email from Ford if the salespeople entered your email address into the Ford order system (WBDO).

Once you are scheduled for production Ford will email you a production week along with your VIN. Once you have your VIN and order number you can use the tracker here -
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking?

giddyup

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
OP
OP

tgas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kia Soul !
Thanks. That is what I was looking for.
I don't think he entered my email address.
Sponsored