davedogg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD Jeep Wrangler 2 Door for Mav.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received an email this past Thursday and have a build date of 1/31. Now when I go to track my order nothing comes up. The page essentially refreshes and asks me to put in my vin and order #s again. Anyone else have this problem? Is it something I should be worried about?
Sponsored

Snax

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The tracking page is horribly unreliable. Don’t panic, it will come back.

MAVERICK8011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
Vehicle(s)
Maveruck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Are you talking about Mavericktruckclub TRACKER or FORD VEHICLE ORDER TRACKER? Mavericktruckclub tracker has been down for days. I have been trying since
Sat. I can tack on the Ford Vehicle order tracker, but not Mavericktruck club tracker. I thought that since my Maverick was being deliver to the dealer the week of DEC. 13-18 they may have dropped it.

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happens all the time. Annoying, but nothing to worry about.

Deleted member 1370

I received an email this past Thursday and have a build date of 1/31. Now when I go to track my order nothing comes up. The page essentially refreshes and asks me to put in my vin and order #s again. Anyone else have this problem? Is it something I should be worried about?
That website has those issues sometimes, it’s not you that’s for sure. Id had that issue sometimes too even when mine was in production.

Sponsored

MAVERICK8011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yahoo.com
Vehicle(s)
Maveruck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
T
Try the Ford vehicle order tracking site. I just check and it is working..

OP
OP

davedogg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD Jeep Wrangler 2 Door for Mav.
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
T

Try the Ford vehicle order tracking site. I just check and it is working..
Just did. Still not working. But good to know that I'm not the only one and things are still on track.

Thodges

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Regal and Nissan Rogue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just did. Still not working. But good to know that I'm not the only one and things are still on track.
Happened to me a few weeks ago and my build date got bumped back by 3 weeks...good luck!

brnpttmn

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Happened to me a few weeks ago and my build date got bumped back by 3 weeks...good luck!
It's happened to me seemingly every other day* without any negative consequence. It likely a general technical issue, not an order-specific thing.

*It's literally not working now.

Mattmuzic

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you talking about Mavericktruckclub TRACKER or FORD VEHICLE ORDER TRACKER? Mavericktruckclub tracker has been down for days. I have been trying since
Sat. I can tack on the Ford Vehicle order tracker, but not Mavericktruck club tracker. I thought that since my Maverick was being deliver to the dealer the week of DEC. 13-18 they may have dropped it.
Fords tracker

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They gave your truck to somebody else 🤣
Sponsored