Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee is selling at MSRP with no dealer fees. And they will deliver the vehicle State Wide for Free. Talk to Blake
He's looking for a dealer who will accept a Drop/Courtesy Shipment. He has already ordered one. BUT that is a great deal.
Sponsored

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not surprised. Arcadia is about 100 miles south of Tampa. I'm curious, since you live in Tampa Bay (I grew up in Tampa), what about Brandon Ford. Aren't they supposed to be like the #1 or #2 volume car dealer in the nation. I would think they would've been good to deal with but I'm getting the feeling that some Ford dealers just do not go out of their way to sell the Maverick. Anyway, that's the way I feel over here in Orlando. I'm getting to the point that I want to take my (already ordered Lariat) business to the ones who really want it. Even if it means going to the back of the line.
I'm guessing to some the Mavericks are too cheap for them and just not enough margins like the Ranger and F-150.
Brandon Ford assured me I could buy one at MSRP, so I asked about add-ons. He mentioned the usual tag/tax/title...PLUS a DEALER FEE of $1199. I told the salesman that was a deal killer; he responded the everyone has that. If you hear any better news about pricing near Tampa please let me know. I live in Brandon.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Brandon Ford assured me I could buy one at MSRP, so I asked about add-ons. He mentioned the usual tag/tax/title...PLUS a DEALER FEE of $1199. I told the salesman that was a deal killer; he responded the everyone has that. If you hear any better news about pricing near Tampa please let me know. I live in Brandon.
It's everywhere in the forum. Mullinax in Apopka has MSRP and NO Dealer Fees.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Tampa area... 1st Edition, AWD, 4K Tow in Rapid Red (almost got the Carbonized Grey but I wanted more pizzaz!!) Finally got on the books with the dealership 8/11/21... but still do not have any confirmation from Ford or the Brandon Ford dealer... boy the dealerships in this area are horrible to work with... Brandon F has been decent in comparison.
Brandon Ford offered to order me a Maverick at MSRP, but then tacked on a $1199 "DEALER FEE". Killed the deal. I bought my '14 Focus St from Brandon ford. When they started the upselling BS I told them, "I'll pay you $27500 out the door. Not a penny more. I don't care if you call it a tax, dealer fee or whatever". They took my offer. And when I registered it the tax office refunded to me over $300; I never did really understand how that happened...

Sponsored

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello Tampa area... Some meandering comments "for what it's worth" ~ Buffalo Springfield...
1. I had bad experiences at both Sarasota Ford (wanted $1k for reservation, later found did not require such!), their sales folks refused to be professional and provide information I requested... and were offended by my requests... (participation trophy recipients perhaps?) and elder Ford, I will guess, due to their knowledge of how matters unfolded at Sarasota, chose not to get involved. Unbelievable.
2. Called on Gator Ford and Brandon Ford - Gator was fine, but Brandon's Jim Gordon impressed me with quick responses (emails, texts and calls) and actual information sent forth upon requesting... so I stayed with Brandon F - though I think Gator would have been good as well.
3. Problem at Brandon F was I submitted my final order build request on 8/11/21... they confirmed receiving it... but after never receiving any other feedback, I wrote again on 8/18/21 only to have them reply, apologetically, that they had "dropped the ball" and would actually submit my reservation that day. I lost 6 days of queue time!
4. Since then, I have done some Yelp review reading... seems like all of these Ford D's have bad customer service with Automotive Servicing... DAMN! I guess I will have to lower all of my expectations when I do get the Maverick and it requires Ford Certified Warranty work!
5. After placing that Reservation with Brandon F - I discovered here on the forum, Tom B with Horsham, PA Ford.... and they will price at 4% below Ford Invoice (Cost drop from
$36.6k down to $34k!)

Now there is a bit of a conundrum... order through the PA dealership? and lose my 2 week position for filing my Reservation (BTW I am without any car right now - long story not worth it here)... Or continue with Brandon F and rely on building a good business relationship, so that my Service experience won't be horrible... and hope that they will be good to their word on a fair price!?Q@?

Open to comments...
Brandon Ford salesman assured me they would order my Maverick at MSRP. Then hit me with a Dealer Fee of $1199. No, thanks...

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sunrise is right beside Fort Lauderdale, thats the most known place i’d say you should know to give you a reference.
Dont know where has under MSRP, but I ordered an base XL with no extra options from Fredy at Plantation Ford, no deposit or anything. Got the confirmation email two days ago from Ford. Let’s hope it goes into production soon. I had to call myself though after two weeks since i reserved it online, they had no idea what was going on. But now everything is in place.
Thanks...

JennyJoannSuebeeMcNash

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F150 XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered (11/5/21) an XL, carbonized gray 2.0L Ecoboost with the Co-Pilot 360*, with spray-in bedliner, rear window, hitch receiver, and floor liners. Was on the fence about ordering a hybrid switched sides once I was in the dealership.

Sponsored

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered from parks Ford of Wesley chapel! It’s on the way now!
What day did you order, then what day did you get confirm to build and what day was the notice of delivery? Please?

NOLAguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Grew up in FWB / Destin - go Noles! Live in NOLA (forever it seems) but consider myself a Panhandler. Hybrid XLT w Lux, White. Ordered 10.9
Sponsored