Hello fellow Floridians!!!

MyFirstTruck

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Explorer
where's everyone from and what did you order?
I'll start!

I'm from Crestview, about an hour east from Pensacola! and I ordered an XLT in VELOCITY BLUE with Co-Pilot 360, and the LUX Package!
Sponsored

BeardedK

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Jacksonville here. Area 51 XLT with spray in, backseat outlet, rear window, and hitch on order.

Jukebox Nero

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Maverick Lariat Alto Blue FX4 4k 2.0 EB
where's everyone from and what did you order?
I'll start!

I'm from Crestview, about an hour east from Pensacola! and I ordered an XLT in VELOCITY BLUE with Co-Pilot 360, and the LUX Package!
Let's be real. The panhandle is really Lower Alabama (LA).

Signed,
A former P'cola/Cantonment resident

Really though, I miss the area and my folks who still live there. Congrats on the purchase. Hope you don't get taunted too much by the "real truck" drivers in the area. There are more than a few.

OP
OP
MyFirstTruck

MyFirstTruck

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford Explorer
Let's be real. The panhandle is really Lower Alabama (LA).

Signed,
A former P'cola/Cantonment resident

Really though, I miss the area and my folks who still live there. Congrats on the purchase. Hope you don't get taunted too much by the "real truck" drivers in the area. There are more than a few.

LOL, you're definitely not wrong with that statement! and I could honestly care less about what the "real truck"owners even have to say, after all most of their trucks look like a dog taking a Sh!t. :LOL:

Sponsored

Leand60

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clearwater here,

XL, no options, Cactus Gray. Not my first truck, but it will be my last.

fishinmagician

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Has anyone found any dealers in FL offering less than MSRP? or willing to accept a courtesy drop?

Scooter66

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Jacksonville Area
XLT HOT PEPPER RED 2.0T AWD FX4 TOW LUX CO-PILOT 360 FULL SIZE SPARE REAR SLIDING GLASS WINDOW

cannoli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜06 Pontiac Grand Prix
Miami, Hybrid XLT w/ Lux & 360, in Velocity Blue. I didnā€™t even try with a dealer down here, ordered from Granger since I have family out West and can make a road trip of it to pick up the truck and see the family.

Sponsored

hownowbrowncow

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Miami, Hybrid XLT w/ Lux & 360, in Velocity Blue. I didnā€™t even try with a dealer down here, ordered from Granger since I have family out West and can make a road trip of it to pick up the truck and see the family.
Funny, my parents are in Miami as well and are ordering an XL with the safety package and bedliner from Chapman (up near me) and making a road trip of it as well.

As a former Miami resident (if that counts for anything) Iā€™m ordering the Lariat with the lux and copilot 360 package. Just had too much FOMO on the keyless start, acoustic glass, sound system and other little things.

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Crystal River (Ocala area)
Hybrid Lariat in Oxford White w/Luxury & 360. Changed wheels to 18" Black Painted, added splash guards, soft tonneau cover, truck bed lighting, spray in liner.

The wife's car is a White Lexus ES300h with an interior color close to the Maverick. So it will be a close resemblance except its a truck. FYI, I'm using Ethanol Free gasoline and get 45MPG in the Lexus Hybrid. Tried the regular gas initially and was only getting 39-40MPG.

dp4616

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Ranger
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sunrise FL, havent ordered yet - but was also looking at Chapman. Quoted for Iconic Silver XLT, bed extender, hitch, and spray in liner. Trying to weigh whether to wait a year for a used one or pull trigger on $1500 off (4% below invoice)... My 11 Ranger is still going strong!

PriusHater

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rocketstem.org
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pensacola here. Ordered a Cyber Orange XLT hybrid from Moyer Ford in Foley, AL. Less than 40 minutes away. No dealer markup. No deposit. As opposed to WorldFord in town who tried to up the price by nearly $6k over sticker.