First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fusion Titanium
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Snowbird here. Spend 6 months a year in Seminole/Largo area. Getting an Hybrid Lariat lux with just about everything but the First Edition stuff. I'll be in Florida for the winter by the time it's delivered here in Ohio so I'll have to fly home to take delivery. Fortunately my sales rep offered to make the 60 mile trip to the airport to pick me up when I get home.

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Snowbird here. Spend 6 months a year in Seminole/Largo area. Getting an Hybrid Lariat lux with just about everything but the First Edition stuff. I'll be in Florida for the winter by the time it's delivered here in Ohio so I'll have to fly home to take delivery. Fortunately my sales rep offered to make the 60 mile trip to the airport to pick me up when I get home.
They can do a a courtesy delivery to a local dealer in FL. I don't know what they would charge for that but it may be an option.

James L. Harrison

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariot
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sunrise FL, havent ordered yet - but was also looking at Chapman. Quoted for Iconic Silver XLT, bed extender, hitch, and spray in liner. Trying to weigh whether to wait a year for a used one or pull trigger on $1500 off (4% below invoice)... My 11 Ranger is still going strong!
Where is Sunrise? I live near Tampa. Where can I get 4% under MSRP?

Sponsored

Brsbill

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 sta
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Cape Coral
Stealership - Sam Galloway Ford in Fort Myers
XLT - Velocity Blue with trailer hitch, full size tire and Copilot360.

Dealer sent me an email from Ford saying mine is schedule for week of Sept 13th, But when I order track on Ford web site with the vin number it just says order confirmation. Things have been misleading or not jiving for sure.

Getting a spray custom color bed liner and hard roll up cover from Line X in Sarasota first thing.

Stealership fees are about 900 dollars. Of course going to have to play the game of what kind of trade in number I will get for my 2013 Ram 1500. Thank god the internet now to give you a idea what it should be.
I looked at a trainer there a few weeks ago but placed my order in port Charlotte. I know how Galloway works. Nitrogen in the tires. Delivery prep fee. Last year they charged my boss 495 for ozone treatment in his f150 platinum.

stefastn

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hyundai genesis
Where is Sunrise? I live near Tampa. Where can I get 4% under MSRP?
Sunrise is right beside Fort Lauderdale, thats the most known place i’d say you should know to give you a reference.
Dont know where has under MSRP, but I ordered an base XL with no extra options from Fredy at Plantation Ford, no deposit or anything. Got the confirmation email two days ago from Ford. Let’s hope it goes into production soon. I had to call myself though after two weeks since i reserved it online, they had no idea what was going on. But now everything is in place.

n1sxl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I looked at a trainer there a few weeks ago but placed my order in port Charlotte. I know how Galloway works. Nitrogen in the tires. Delivery prep fee. Last year they charged my boss 495 for ozone treatment in his f150 platinum.
My truck scheduled for build this week 9/20. When it is shipped I am to the dealer to work our trade number and explain a few things what I expect and they have no mark ups, just msrp. Well know I have X code so that will be shocker for them. Not even going to allow them to put the dealership logo/label/tag on the truck. I am going to quite clear what I want. Got a different sales person so it will interesting to see how things go. Can stand stealership. Wish could have gone with Amazon.

n1sxl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Too bad you don't have more time! If they participated in x-plan pricing you coulda knocked those dealer fees to just $100!
I did get a X code so going to pull that out of the hat when the time is right.

tfer

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes Benz GLK250, Volvo C70
Another Miamian here. I did order my hybrid Lariat locally and I think I made a big mistake. I think they didn't even know Ford was building this thing! But hey, I will hold my breath and pray that one comes my way.

Sponsored

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My truck scheduled for build this week 9/20. When it is shipped I am to the dealer to work our trade number and explain a few things what I expect and they have no mark ups, just msrp. Well know I have X code so that will be shocker for them. Not even going to allow them to put the dealership logo/label/tag on the truck. I am going to quite clear what I want. Got a different sales person so it will interesting to see how things go. Can stand stealership. Wish could have gone with Amazon.
I bet the dealer just loves you!

cybex53

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Lincoln Corsair, 22 Ford Maverick, 85 Porsche
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
HI! What is x-plan pricing?
X-Plan Pricing Calculation

The X-Plan is actually two programs that equate to a discount for friends, family, and groups with special affiliations with Ford.

The Ford Partner Recognition X-Plan is essentially a supplier discount that members of certain companies that do business with Ford may qualify for.

The Friends & Neighbors X-Plan is a much broader set that can be used by employees and retirees to sponsor purchases by family and individuals outside their family.

How it's calculated: Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

n1sxl

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
X-Plan Pricing Calculation

The X-Plan is actually two programs that equate to a discount for friends, family, and groups with special affiliations with Ford.

The Ford Partner Recognition X-Plan is essentially a supplier discount that members of certain companies that do business with Ford may qualify for.

The Friends & Neighbors X-Plan is a much broader set that can be used by employees and retirees to sponsor purchases by family and individuals outside their family.

How it's calculated: Invoice - 0.4% + $275 program fee

Will the stealership still be able to charge "Dealer" and "documentation" fee as well?

Younglefthander

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat, 22 Bronco Sport Big Ben
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Will the stealership still be able to charge "Dealer" and "documentation" fee as well?
The dealership should not charge you more than $100 in documentary fees and there is $275 administrative fee included in the plan.
I just purchased a BS over the weekend. Ended being like $675 savings off MSRP plus my dealer charges no fees.
You should have received something like this from Ford (notice it says dealer participation is voluntary)

“Congratulations! Here's your PIN
For The Ford X-Plan Friends And Neighbors
New Vehicle Purchase Program.
You're just a few steps away from your new Ford or Lincoln vehicle:

Print this Certificate and bring it along when you visit a participating dealer.

Be sure to identify yourself as an X-Plan Friends and Neighbors participant. (Dealer participation is voluntary; therefore, it is important to verify that your local dealer participates in the Program.)

Provide the dealer with the last four digits of your Social Security Number (Social Insurance Number) and X-Plan Friends and Neighbors PIN to confirm eligibility.

Select an eligible vehicle and ask for a copy of the invoice to confirm X-Plan pricing. This discounted pricing is available on top of most other publicly offered programs. Ask your dealer for details. Click here for a list of ineligible vehicles.

Complete the purchase or lease agreement and arrange for delivery.
Sign the AXZD-Plans Pricing Agreement and Customer Cash Payment Authorization form
In addition, a $275 administration fee is included in the Plan price to cover the costs of managing the New Vehicle Purchase Program (this amount should NOT be added to the X-Plan price)”

There’s more but basically dealers fee and a capped at $100
All this should be explained in the email from Ford.

spyderman01

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Welcome to the forum. I think you've made good decisions.

If you find that "high yield instrument and earning interest" let me know. I'd be interested in that myself. ;)
Me too, then maybe I can retire earlier!
Sponsored