First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered Oct 10 2021. Got scheduled…got canceled. Was supposed to get a priority 02 and be ahead of new orders. Dealer changed my order number and nowI am a priority 10 and not a 02. Told dealer that he shouldn’t have changed order number and he said Ford told them to. I asked for them to talk to someone in Ford who might have the authority to look into it. They said everything is correct and I will get scheduled as a 10. Showed them screenshots from here of many getting scheduled last week. They said you cant believe the internet. I know I’m lost in the system. Tried customer service and they told me to see my dealer. Don’t know where to turn. It’s a shame after 14 months of waiting to be at square one. It is hard to see you guys getting scheduled but I’m glad someone is. Figure instead of February schedule maybe August.
Sponsored

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dealer can’t set a priority 2. 10 is best they can do. 2 means getting reviewed for build date. But even that’s vague can be 2 one week and get scheduled. Or jump from 2 back to 10 or stay at 2 for months. Your over thinking it.

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Dealer can’t set a priority 2. 10 is best they can do. 2 means getting reviewed for build date. But even that’s vague can be 2 one week and get scheduled. Or jump from 2 back to 10 or stay at 2 for months. Your over thinking it.
All canceled 22 rollovers were to be given 02 priority as of Nov. 30. My wasn’t.

TE37Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All canceled 22 rollovers were to be given 02 priority as of Nov. 30. My wasn’t.
again that’s on fords end dealer has no control over that. But again 2 just means previewing could be at that a week or months.

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
again that’s on fords end dealer has no control over that. But again 2 just means previewing could be at that a week or months.
Ask anyone of the scheduled rollover guys if they want to give up their priorty 02. I know the dealer can only go to a 10. But they damn sure shouldn’t have changed my order number. That was how Ford was to recognize me as a scheduled rollover!

Sponsored

Saul T Knutz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Crown Victoria
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What's wild is your dealer got the same info as every other dealer...ask them to show you the corporate email that detailed how to switch over your order and ask them to compare that to what they actually did. Then grab them by the neck and make em buy you the exact Mav you ordered and only charge you MSRP (well, maybe that's a bad idea, but it's the thought that counts)

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
What's wild is your dealer got the same info as every other dealer...ask them to show you the corporate email that detailed how to switch over your order and ask them to compare that to what they actually did. Then grab them by the neck and make em buy you the exact Mav you ordered and only charge you MSRP (well, maybe that's a bad idea, but it's the thought that counts)
I must admit a few dark thoughts had crossed my mind.

Saul T Knutz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Crown Victoria
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't blame you. The phrase "You had one job" comes to mind. Sux especially with Ford removing some feature seemingly every month...the sooner you get the truck, the more features come with it that you expected, but the older it is, the more problems it can have that are subject to recalls...

AltoBAP

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jefferson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Fusion SE 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ask anyone of the scheduled rollover guys if they want to give up their priorty 02. I know the dealer can only go to a 10. But they damn sure shouldn’t have changed my order number. That was how Ford was to recognize me as a scheduled rollover!
Ford instructed dealers to change order numbers - there was risk of duplicates.

Order number has zero to do with priority.

Priority 10 is the best your dealer can set - anything lower is set by FoMoCo.

You aren't the only 2022 rollover that didn't get scheduled last week. Ford can't just magically build all leftover 2022 orders at once.

What dealer is your truck being delivered to? I'm sure there are hundreds of others on this forum who would love to buy it.

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU; 2019 MX-5; 2023 & 2024 Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do at least let others know which dealer you found has an abundance of ignorance. Save a friend from dealing with them.

Sponsored

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I wonder if your old 2022 VIN is still in the tracker? Someone at Ford should care if there is no corresponding 2023 order. FYI, I was scheduled on 12/1 with a 1/9/23 production week and a new 2023 VIN but my old 2022 VIN still shows in the tracker as well.
Your dealer is an idiot, however.

bridges1992

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ford instructed dealers to change order numbers - there was risk of duplicates.

Order number has zero to do with priority.

Priority 10 is the best your dealer can set - anything lower is set by FoMoCo.

You aren't the only 2022 rollover that didn't get scheduled last week. Ford can't just magically build all leftover 2022 orders at once.

What dealer is your truck being delivered to? I'm sure there are hundreds of others on this forum who would love to buy it.
Pretty sure fordvideoguy said they weren’t supposed to touch anything about the numbers of a 22 order. The dealers were supposed to change any duplicate 23 order number.

OP
OP
Godzilla

Godzilla

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do at least let others know which dealer you found has an abundance of ignorance. Save a friend from dealing with them.
With pleasure…..Mike Castrucci Ford Milford ohio

BradnChristine

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With pleasure…..Mike Castrucci Ford Milford ohio
I've had to take my dealership by the hand to get things done properly, but so far no incurable problems. I'll be either praising them or condemning them AFTER the sale is completed (whenever that might happen).

OleFordGuy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat, Expedition Limited, 22 Mav Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I realize 14 months is a very long time and extremely frustrating, but don't give up now. Hang in there a while longer. You obviously had a valid and approved COVP 22 order. It's bound to get built, the battle will continued to be driven by constraints and dealer allocation. Looks like your only constraint per say is being a hybrid.
Sponsored