Sponsored

Good-Win Racing lowering springs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hopefully an awd ecoboost
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone tried the Good-Win Racing lowering springs? If so how do you like them?

link
Sponsored

SlowTime2011

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 XLT EB LUX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I haven't I wasted my money on the defective Eibach springs. I used their stuff on my Miata, great company.

SKurj

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Martyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 mx-5, 23 XL eco AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i have goodwins kit, just waiting on the truck to arrive....

I went with goodwins after reading of the issues with eibach, and i have been a goodwin customer for years owning mx-5's
I will probably also autoX the truck, and maybe even take it to the track for kicks...

Planning on installing 255/55r18 mich pilot sport suv tires on 18x8.5 wheels. Hopefully i can stop there with performance mods... this is supposed to be a 2nd vehicle in the summer and primary in winter..

Last edited:

Sponsored

sanhozay

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT LUX 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i have goodwins kit, just waiting on the truck to arrive....

I went with goodwins after reading of the issues with eibach, and i have been a goodwin customer for years owning mx-5's
I will probably also autoX the truck, and maybe even take it to the track for kicks...

Planning on installing 255/55r18 mich pilot sport suv tires on 18x8.5 wheels. Hopefully i can stop there with performance mods... this is supposed to be a 2nd vehicle in the summer and primary in winter..
Gonna be taking mine to Thunderhill along with my Miata for a private track day in October, can't wait! I just wish the maverick had paddle shifters at least.

Also wanna mention that I'm on the new updated eibach springs it is soo much better now, but i still wonder how the goodwins compare to these. I also have the same size tires you mentioned (255/55/18) but the rubber is continental extreme contact dsw06+. Paired with a steeda rear sway bar and front strut tower, the grip on the truck is night and day difference compared to stock.

R785_2022

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru WRX, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've had the goodwin springs and rear sway on for about 20,000 miles so far. Steers much better, no issues with the springs yet. Harsher ride than stock, but nothing more than expected from a shorter spring.

OP
OP
SkrubbinBubb1es
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
yes, all they make is springs for the awd model currently.

Sponsored
OP
OP
SkrubbinBubb1es
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I've had the goodwin springs and rear sway on for about 20,000 miles so far. Steers much better, no issues with the springs yet. Harsher ride than stock, but nothing more than expected from a shorter spring.
Any issues loading down the bed or towing? Still have good enough ground clearance? I notice they are slightly taller than the Eibach which I like.

R785_2022

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ernesto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru WRX, 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I've loaded it just slightly under payload since the springs were installed. Handled 1200lb fine. The rear did squat some, but no rubbing or bottoming out.

Ground clearance is fine. I drive into quite a bit of commercial job sites (tilt up and foundation work) and haven't had any trouble yet.

Havick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FX4 Maverick & 1988 Mustang GT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford Maverick Good-Win Racing lowering springs Mav 3

I installed the GWR lowering springs. I'd say the ride is very close to factory, but with a more planted/connected to the road feel. I can't compare them to the Eibach springs, but I did have the H&R super sports for about a month, but I didn't care for the clunking when going over bumps. The H&R were decent on smooth roads, but I couldn't imagine them once winter comes.
I just posted a review here: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/lowered-with-good-win-racing-lowering-springs.34412/

thedonmanlives

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Mav 3.jpg

I installed the GWR lowering springs. I'd say the ride is very close to factory, but with a more planted/connected to the road feel. I can't compare them to the Eibach springs, but I did have the H&R super sports for about a month, but I didn't care for the clunking when going over bumps. The H&R were decent on smooth roads, but I couldn't imagine them once winter comes.
I just posted a review here: https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/forum/threads/lowered-with-good-win-racing-lowering-springs.34412/
Did you have to use cam bolts or did you just install the springs as is?
Sponsored