son of a ..sven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Very happy with trifold from Tyger. https://www.tygerauto.com/tonneau-c...-fold-fit-2022-2023-ford-maverick-45-bed.html

They included a bottle of cleaner/conditioner and plenty of foam to match areas prone to small leaks. As far as leaks I haven't seen anything yet too severe to add it. Paid $215 out the door with the %15 coupon.
It looks like there are no channels to attach on the sides of the bed? Or did I miss something in the video..and thanks for posting about this cover...very interested.
Sponsored

Nomav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It looks like there are no channels to attach on the sides of the bed? Or did I miss something in the video..and thanks for posting about this cover...very interested.
No problem... Not sure what you mean by channels. It uses clamps at the bulkhead and adjustable spring loaded clamps near tailgate.

Skeeter163

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I give up. Would someone please steer me towards a nice affordable cover. The choice between rolling folding retractable is too much. All I want is a cheap good cover that only leaks a little. Because I hear they all leak. lol Thank you. I need two and I've read here they might get discounts for MTC people?
I am very pleased with my soft trifold from Rough Country $259!
garenteed forten yrs. Fabrics for seven yrs.

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I searched for the cheapest thing on Amazon because I had a gift card https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BF3V7FZL?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1 . There was a 20% coupon when I got it, so it was like $140 shipped. Had it for ~6 months and it works fine. Never noticed leaking and we've had a record win for snow and rain; granted, it's parked in the garage a lot and I'm not regularly checking for leaks. It's basically there for peace of mind when we have the bed loaded for road trips.

Unless you regularly keep valuable items in your bed and therefore need a hard cover, why not just try the cheapest thing?

Sponsored

Stive

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Lexus RX350, Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

GPSMan

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Cheap and good is an oxymoron.

You can't go wrong with hard covers.
While they don't recommend standing on them, you can sit on them, and I set stuff on top of them all the time. Plus lockable assuming you have a locking tailgate.

Jess

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've had the soft trifold from Rough Country since December and I like it a lot. It's lightweight and was quick and simple to install, and can be easily uninstalled and stowed for full bed access. Mine isn't fully leak proof as I have a spray in bed liner that goes up to the back window, but even so, my camping gear was dry after a stormy drive.

It's currently going for $239.95 with free shipping.

https://www.roughcountry.com/ford-soft-tri-fold-bed-cover-rc44534600.html

Ford Maverick Going crazy over tonneau covers! IMG_20230423_164940872_HDR~2

son of a ..sven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I searched for the cheapest thing on Amazon because I had a gift card https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BF3V7FZL?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1 . There was a 20% coupon when I got it, so it was like $140 shipped. Had it for ~6 months and it works fine. Never noticed leaking and we've had a record win for snow and rain; granted, it's parked in the garage a lot and I'm not regularly checking for leaks. It's basically there for peace of mind when we have the bed loaded for road trips.

Unless you regularly keep valuable items in your bed and therefore need a hard cover, why not just try the cheapest thing?
I just read all of the reviews on Amazon. Quite a few complaints.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Gator SFX Trifold. It's a good cover. Very easy to put on and off. I can take it completely off in under a minute if needed.

Sponsored

stoptothink

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just read all of the reviews on Amazon. Quite a few complaints.
I just glanced at the reviews too, seems like a normal amount of complaints for such a product and nothing abnormal. I have experienced none of the problems mentioned (ie. mine fits perfectly and the directions are fine - it took ,30min total to install and I'm not a handy person). Seems like all the other WAY more expensive options have just as many complaints. A tonnuea is a very simple product, not sure what peopleare expecting.

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

son of a ..sven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Adding my thumbs-up for this tonneau cover. I got a 10% email coupon from RealTruck but I was ready to pay full price. Haven't taken it through the car wash yet but driving in the rain produced virtually zero intrusion.
I think that is the one I am mainly interested in, thanks.

7Litre

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sonata Hybrid, 2023 Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think that is the one I am mainly interested in, thanks.
I didn't mention that RealTruck had the cover on my porch in 2 days for free, Indiana-Maine. And installation was a snap. And a complimentary tailgate seal was included.

son of a ..sven

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn't mention that RealTruck had the cover on my porch in 2 days for free, Indiana-Maine. And installation was a snap. And a complimentary tailgate seal was included.
I will take your word for it on the quality of the tonneau cover. Not going to drive back to your area, although I was in Vermont 4 years ago. Went to see the stone house I helped build many years ago. I digress.........
Sponsored