Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Against the law in New Jersey. I believe the fine is $500 for the station owner if they are caught with a non-employee pumping their own gas. Despite our Governor, Phil “ Taxes can never be high enough” Murphy,we still have lower gas prices than some other states.
Wow! Are you allowed to mow your own lawn?
Sponsored

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I lived in South Carolina for two and a half years. Liked living there, but hated having the inside of my car smell like a rolling gas station.
Why would it smell like a gas station? Putting the hose into your car, letting it fill and then removing it isn't that difficult. 48 states allow people to save money. Only 2 are left....and they are.....left.

Sponsored

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I lived in South Carolina for two and a half years. Liked living there, but hated having the inside of my car smell like a rolling gas station.
Why did it smell like a gas station? Did you squirt gas on yourself when you filled up? I mean, you know that's dangerous, right?

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just do not feel safe with the push door to open.
Why not? My Jetta has that and I love it. So convenient. If you're worried about tampering, it does lock; push to open only works when the doors are unlocked.
Sponsored