Ricketts

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just love it I have few of them gen 5 4 and the one on the one on the pic is a gen 3 heads and cam car.
Nice man! Gen 5 is a amazing car. My Gen 2 is a ported head/ROE car.

Update the new mirror has great visibility what a safety improvement no more blind spots I can see the hole bed no problem
Awesome, thats good to know.
Sponsored

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I like that this is battery powered so I don’t have to bother with the wiring. I’ll prolly look into one of these.

BenGalFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW Jetta GLI
That’s not a problem for me I park in the garage plus if someone brakes into your truck they’ll have no problem with a garage. You do have a button on your opener to lock your garage door
Yeah seriously right? If someone is that concerned that your truck is going to get broke into to get your garage door opener then go figure out where you live and steal all your personal possessions, maybe you should just stay in your house and never leave again. Or move to a safer location. I've had a garage door opener hanging on my visor in all my vehicles for all 30 years that I've been driving and never had any of them broken into. for my garage door opener or any other reason.

rognus

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid, Subaru Impreza
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe a silly question, but is this the best option for a larger mirror if I'm not all that interested in home link?Or is there a better less expensive option if that's all I wanted.

Deleted member 9167

Maybe a silly question, but is this the best option for a larger mirror if I'm not all that interested in home link?Or is there a better less expensive option if that's all I wanted.
You could always get a clip-on style Broadway mirror. That's what I'm using currently.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm getting the Lariat Lux with the Co-Pilot 360. Is there anything in there that I would lose if I get this mirror or is it all self-contained in the bulky part mounted to the windshield?

OP
OP
Cubican

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm getting the Lariat Lux with the Co-Pilot 360. Is there anything in there that I would lose if I get this mirror or is it all self-contained in the bulky part mounted to the windshield?
I have an xl with out the copilot so I really don’t know

judahk

First Name
JUDAH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick XLT AWD FX4
would you happen to have a link for were you purchased this ? thanks

OP
OP
Cubican

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
would you happen to have a link for were you purchased this ? thanks
They raced the price to 120 your best bet just google the part #

Sponsored

RGinFL

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
All trims have the same standard rearview mirror. I am putting one on my Lariat Lux, when my truck decides to get here!

Stimpy433

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mavrick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
No, its all in the box mounted to the windshield. The mirror is just a standard mirror.

KimTexas

First Name
Berly Ann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid - 🌵 Grey
I'll be adding this to my mods list. I installed my tonneau cover today. Never done it before and had no issues took about 15 minutes & I'm a middle age woman, so if your female or male & never installed a bed cover, take note: you can do it...Thanks for the post

Ford Maverick Frameless & wireless homelink mirror installed 20220220_131704

Ford Maverick Frameless & wireless homelink mirror installed 20220220_131521

Last edited:

D&Dmav

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MINI & Ford
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This mirror with home link is what I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing. I was disappointed FORD did not have this as an option. I have 2 garage doors and home security so I use all 3 buttons on our current car.

TheBrit

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 320i Xdrive
This mirror with home link is what I have been looking for. Thanks for sharing. I was disappointed FORD did not have this as an option. I have 2 garage doors and home security so I use all 3 buttons on our current car.
Great post and will be adding this to my truck when it hopefully arrives next week. Much easier than having to clip on my garage door openers. Had this function on my Saab but not on my BMW. Glad I have options now. Thanks for ahar
I just installed a frameless Homelink mirror that is wireless install as simple as bolt on bolt off 20 torx screwdriver all is needed, is actually a Toyota part I found mine on a google Search for 80 bucks out the door prices are all over the place. There are no wiring necessary As the home link has a 10 yr battery installed in the mirror. The frameless mirror gives me a much better view out the back I can see the hole rear glass on frame. Here’s few picks with part #

88E8F194-4E19-47F8-B98D-8328EFE23D41.jpeg

AB21626C-6A30-4910-8500-CA7AB64F0F52.jpeg

6F44752C-5F1F-4C50-9FE5-DA58BED16E8F.jpeg

103FC07C-8235-4214-9662-8427C3D43E58.jpeg
Great post and will be adding this to my truck when it hopefully arrives next week. Much easier than having to clip on my garage door openers. Had this function on my Saab but not on my BMW. Glad I have options now. Thanks for sharing.
Sponsored