Sponsored

Ford told me today that there will be no information on the 2023 models until Aug. 1, the day before reordering.

thevol

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver Mav 2.0 AWD 4k
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yea, no shock there. Foolishly, I called Ford chat the other day about my 7 month old order. No VIN, no update, no idea if it will get built for 22, no info on rolling over. Basically said call your dealer on Aug 2 and maybe you will eventually get a truck built.

MortyHooper

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Matrix
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea, no shock there. Foolishly, I called Ford chat the other day about my 7 month old order. No VIN, no update, no idea if it will get built for 22, no info on rolling over. Basically said call your dealer on Aug 2 and maybe you will eventually get a truck built.
Thanks, saved me ten mins.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I doubt we will even hear anything on the 1st. The 2023 F150 order banks opened today and I don't think dealers have even received the order guides yet.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Need to know basis

Sponsored

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I doubt we will even hear anything on the 1st. The 2023 F150 order banks opened today and I don't think dealers have even received the order guides yet.
Correct! 2023 F-150 order banks did open today (or are supposed to). And I just checked, no order guide yet.

Actually, 23 MY isn't active in WBDO yet either. I just tried to draft and order to see what the options are.....and 2023 isn't available yet (as in there is no way to choose 2023 for a MY).

And we still have some unscheduled 22 F-150s that are supposed to schedule this week.

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Correct! 2023 F-150 order banks did open today (or are supposed to). And I just checked, no order guide yet.

Actually, 23 MY isn't active in WBDO yet either. I just tried to draft and order to see what the options are.....and 2023 isn't available yet (as in there is no way to choose 2023 for a MY).

And we still have some unscheduled 22 F-150s that are supposed to schedule this week.
You would think if Ford gives an order date they would plan ahead and make sure they are ready for said date.

KevCuRaoi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You would think if Ford gives an order date they would plan ahead and make sure they are ready for said date.
You would think!
The opening of the order bank may just be for fleet first or something like that? Or retail?
We still have allocation for 22s, but those will be all stock (restricted to whatever parts they have left)

It has happened before that the order banks have opened before the order guides have been published.
The difference now is that there is a backlog of people wanting to order a retail vehicle as soon as the order banks open!

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

You would think!
The opening of the order bank may just be for fleet first or something like that? Or retail?
We still have allocation for 22s, but those will be all stock (restricted to whatever parts they have left)

It has happened before that the order banks have opened before the order guides have been published.
The difference now is that there is a backlog of people wanting to order a retail vehicle as soon as the order banks open!
Yes, if its that bad for the 22 F150, it will be three times as bad for the Maverick. Maverick is still a new vehicle so there will be lines of new people for the 23s as well as the thousands of 22 orders getting rolled over.

Sponsored

Turbias

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick 2.0 eco, carbonized grey, fwd
To add to all this confusion, does anyone know how our dealers "prioritize" our rollover 22 orders?
Mine will most certainly get pushed to 23 MY but we have no direction from @Ford Motor Company on this process.

sanpablo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Shelby GT500, 1999 Ford Windstar
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been in contact with local Ford dealers near me (about 5 of them) 2 of them said I can put my order in 8/15!! jeez
I have an appointment at 10am 8/2 with the dealer that my cousin worked for. Hopefully some friends and family attention :)

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
sounds like with thousands of complaints to Fords no PR or customer service , no one still has a clue on whats going on,too bad a little PR would go a long way, im on month # 9 ,and never had ONE PEEP from Ford or my dealer,only one email , the day it was ordered,from the dealer and then from Ford that it was ordered. I had to call-email-go in etc. and I know they know NO ONE ELSE has a small truck /hybrid so we are stuck! I have had over 30 Fords,,but if someone else had a small hybrid truck, I would buy it, and I know Ford dont seem to give a crap about customers anymore, sad !!

Bob The Builder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Butch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Cherokee ** 2023 Mav FX/4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Judging by how the process has gone so far, I don't think getting your order in the second the order bank opens makes one bit of difference.
Yes, that has become painfully obvious. Our Maverick will get built when Ford decides it gets built, plain and simple.
Sponsored