First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Has anyone who ordered a hybrid Maverick in September/October of 2021 that received an apology email from Ford receive the Fits accessory package after the delivery of their 2022 hybrid that Ford was giving because of having to wait so long? I contacted Ford after getting my Maverick and they told me it was limited,Contact your dealership. The email that was sent did not mention limited supply! Has anyone received this apology gift from Ford? Iā€™m still waitingā€¦.hey I waited 1 yr 3 months for the truck!
Sponsored

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My salesman had no clue. I went to the parts department and they had it.

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I never got my FITS kit. I honestly didn't care at that point to ask about the bits of plastic and was mostly just happy to get my truck. šŸ˜†

We Are

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat EB FX4 & 2022 Escape Hybrid
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone who ordered a hybrid Maverick in September/October of 2021 that received an apology email from Ford receive the Fits accessory package after the delivery of their 2022 hybrid that Ford was giving because of having to wait so long? I contacted Ford after getting my Maverick and they told me it was limited,Contact your dealership. The email that was sent did not mention limited supply! Has anyone received this apology gift from Ford? Iā€™m still waitingā€¦.hey I waited 1 yr 3 months for the truck!
Wow I wonder what Ford is going to do for us 500+ days eb orders lol!!!!

Lou'sBluMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Chevy Colorado(sold Oct) 2018 Subaru Forester
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I inquired from my salesman after the truck was delivered (Feb 21). He said Ford had stopped sending the kits, but he was able to find one for me for a customer who did not want his.

Sponsored

SWFLGulf

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I had my truck 3 months when I got my kit after going in person to the Parts Department. I called them the day before, but no one knew what I was talking about. Sales staff was confused as well. A parts dept employee researched the part number and the their computer said they had one on the shelf. Lo and behold it was addressed to the sales manager. It also had my vehicles VIN number on the address label. Checked the UPS tracking number and it was delivered 1 week after my truck. No one at this stealership took the time or made the effort to run it and notify me. It will probably be the same with the tumbler gift for the side airbags recall!

mrbill

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 kia soul- 2023 santa cruz SE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
SURE,no they handled the whole order process on keeping us not informed at all, along the way. Ford I think no longer has a PR or customer service dept. on month 17 now , I did get an email on conformation on order Oct 21- and again on Sept 22 reorder, then two weeks after I bought a santa cruz base SE, I get a 3rd email, your maverick is set to be built week of April 10th. well see if it ever shows up !!

B2000

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B2000
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I had my truck 3 months when I got my kit after going in person to the Parts Department. I called them the day before, but no one knew what I was talking about. Sales staff was confused as well. A parts dept employee researched the part number and the their computer said they had one on the shelf. Lo and behold it was addressed to the sales manager. It also had my vehicles VIN number on the address label. Checked the UPS tracking number and it was delivered 1 week after my truck. No one at this stealership took the time or made the effort to run it and notify me. It will probably be the same with the tumbler gift for the side airbags recall!
Look on the sales manager's desk for your Yeti.

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was in the first 100-200 orders in 2021. Received a sorry for the delay email, my FIT accessories were under in the rear seat of the truck when I picked it up. Giving out the FIT accessories is totally the actions of your DEALER, if you didn't get them it was your Dealer's fault. I bought from Chapman - Horstram in Pennsylvania. No complaints, but the FIT accessories were not the greatest fit, the trash can doesn't stay in place but the rear under seat dividers function well.

Last edited:

sn00pyguy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sn00pyguy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got the fits kit, and tried a couple items like the cup holder and trash can in the back seat. But they didn't lock down and kept popping free. So, I sold the whole kit to a guy on marketplace for the shipping cost. The Fits system need a locking mechanism, otherwise, Meh.

Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My order was October 26, 2021 and the cut-off I think was October 1st. So although I waited almost 17 months, I didn't meet the criteria. I have been talking with my sales manager though and he says he will get me one when one comes in, but not holding my breath for it.

OhLeo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara, Mav on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
521 day wait, nada.

• Wow
Reactions: GRB

BuddyS

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 R Design & 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered around Oct 24, 2021 and took delivery around Oct 29, 2022. I don't ever recall an email from Ford about the FITS kit, never asked about it, and regardless I was never given one. Can't say I'm bent out of shape about it at all -- nothing in there seemed all that necessary to me.

JBryant

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid Alto Blue
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
This should not be a biggie. I have a FITS kit and all I can say is that the "FITS DON'T FIT THAT WELL."

bentley72

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered June of 21 and and took delivery last march. Was supposed to get it but never did. Got tired of asking people at my dealership that acted like I had 3 heads when I asked about it. Not sure I would use any of it anyway
Sponsored