Ford Maverick Pickup Truck Renderings / Photoshop

J_Garn

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Edge
I'm not sure what leads me to believe this, but that rendering just feels the most accurate of any else I've seen. And if that's so, this will be the first new car I ever buy. I love it. I like that the rear door trim almost gives them impression of the bed not being a unibody.

TruckGuySC

First Name
Peter
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat
Post up any Ford Maverick renderings, CGIs and photoshops here!

2022-ford-maverick-unibody-pickup-truck-rendered-with-all-new-bronco-grille-143300_1.jpg
2022-ford-maverick-unibody-pickup-truck-rendered-with-all-new-bronco-grille_2.jpg
That's a Sports Trac with the Bronco Sport front end glued on the front and the leaked Maverick tailgate glued on the back! I'm not kidding, it IS the Sport Trac (a product Ford should have never cancelled!)

Reactions: Doc
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota
That’s a pretty good rendering. I think the sheet metal bulges out a bit more at the wheels from looking at the sheet metal spy shots a month or two ago, but it is just a rendering. I also feel there is still some sort of trim piece missing around the main section of the grille, noticeably at the bottom where it meets the bumper cover.

I like what I see so far. The artist did a good job from what he had available to use as a base.

I am still curious about rear suspension. Will the AWD also retain the twist-beam or will Ford implement two separate rear suspensions depending if FWD or AWD equipped? I would prefer the rear multi-link with the AWD configuration such as Escape and Bronco Sport variants of the C2 platform.