First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My order was placed on 6/19. Production was pushed back three times from late November to Early December. Blend date of 11/29 with window sticker. Official in production date of 12/7. Estimated ETA originally 1/14 now 1/12. Nothing further since then besides my window sticker date updated on 12/14. Seems like we are in for a on longer wait and I doubt my truck will come earlier than 1/12 as it is still in production almost ten days later. Ive been patient but we are currently a one car household and need a second car!
Sponsored

Sivart

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I placed my order 12/13/2021 XL ECO boost AWD. I called the Ford 800 number. The super nice lady said I already have a VIN#.

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mazda 3, 2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I placed my order 12/13/2021 XL ECO boost AWD. I called the Ford 800 number. The super nice lady said I already have a VIN#.
Sounds like I need to order an Ecoboost then sell it when my hybrid is built a year from now lol.

18hawkeye

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That has to be Jan 2022. They aren’t scheduling that far in advance and if so anyone that ordered after July is not getting one anytime soon.
Sorry, I meant 2022. I have totally lost my mind waiting for this truck which I ordered July 5, 2021. My salesman called me in October with ‘good news’ and gave me a production date of November 30th. I called him again in early December and now he says January 3, 2022. That was NOT good news!!

Sponsored

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Why did you go with the hybrid?
Mainly for the gas mileage. I don't need to tow anything really. 42 mpg will replace my Veloster (already sold it for more than I paid for it) and Xterra for most things. Still not sure if I will get rid of the 4WD Xterra. I could probably only get $3-4K for it.

Sivart

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Mainly for the gas mileage. I don't need to tow anything really. 42 mpg will replace my Veloster (already sold it for more than I paid for it) and Xterra for most things. Still not sure if I will get rid of the 4WD Xterra. I could probably only get $3-4K for it.
Good reason. I guess i didnt realize they were getting 42 mpg.

ehauser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good reason. I guess i didnt realize they were getting 42 mpg.
I think it is more like 37mpg combined, but for daily driving around town I should get at least 42mpg. It actually gets worse mpg on the highway (33mpg). But there is a thread on here where someone combined driving is getting 45mpg.

Sivart

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Most of my driving would be HWY miles. I'm good with anything getting 26 +.

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Sorry, I meant 2022. I have totally lost my mind waiting for this truck which I ordered July 5, 2021. My salesman called me in October with ‘good news’ and gave me a production date of November 30th. I called him again in early December and now he says January 3, 2022. That was NOT good news!!
June 19 order. Been in production since 12/7. It’s on hold for chip. We will all be waiting a while it seems

Sponsored

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Vehicle Ordering & Scheduling Process

The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is 10. An order with a “10” priority code will schedule ahead of an order with an “11” priority code, etc. This allows Dealers to prioritize the order in which vehicles are scheduled, especially when a Dealer may have multiple retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). With the WBDO ordering system, retail orders default to priority code “19” so it’s important that a Dealer change the priority code to a lower number if they want the order to be considered for scheduling earlier compared to other orders.
Not quite correct, scheduling order numbers are only relative to orders from that dealership only, even then a 10 only gets built before a 19 if both orders from that dealer are exactly the same. Even a slight difference can sometimes result in a 19 getting scheduled before the 10. Yes I would prefer to be a 10 over a 19, but many dealers are going all 19 or all 10 so the first orders in are the first orders built. This is truly the only fair way for them to handle retail orders.

18hawkeye

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
In frustration I called Ford’s Marketing Department and spoke with an awesome woman named Kimberly. She said my salesman gave me incorrect information. My Maverick Lariat went into production on 12/20/2021. I just found the window sticker. I now have hope that I will really be driving the truck soon!

MayhemMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Apologize in advance, I haven't searched this forum at length. What is the "Ford 800 number" referred to where you can provide an order date and receive the estimated build date or any other pertinent information ? Thanks

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Can the ford 800 number pull up the DORA and get your rail information or do you have to call the dealer?

slick

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Quick question: Should the Order Summary from the dealer contain all itemized components of the XLT Luxury Package?

For instance, my Order Summary lists XLT Luxury Package with 6 D-Link Bed Connectors, Power 8-Way Driver Seat, and DIBL bulleted below but no mention of heated anything or remote start.
Sponsored