jahaas13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid - Cyber Orange
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did you also get the add-on Co-Pilot Assist as well? I have it in addition to the Co-Pilot 360 package and I like the Adaptive Cruise Control and its features.
I did not. For me, I was more interested in the Luxury Package vs co-pilot 360 and those additional packages. I really wanted the heated seats (for the VT winters) and the upgraded stereo, along with the other upgrades in that package. I'm sure the adaptive cc is pretty awesome, but I rarely drive long enough distances any more to justify that extra cost - one of the benefits of working from home.
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Hopefully it gets added on. From what Tim said before, other than changing the trim or body code, the dealer can submit the request and then its up to Ford to decide whether they will add it. Since it shows on your order screen you are probably good, but won't know for sure until you see that window sticker.

JEMiculka

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid, 22 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did not. For me, I was more interested in the Luxury Package vs co-pilot 360 and those additional packages. I really wanted the heated seats (for the VT winters) and the upgraded stereo, along with the other upgrades in that package. I'm sure the adaptive cc is pretty awesome, but I rarely drive long enough distances any more to justify that extra cost - one of the benefits of working from home.
Glad to hear you were able to get what you wanted, added to your order. Have had mine for three weeks and enjoying the hybrid Lariat Lux stuff. All the best.

UrbanDweller

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Maverick, '05 Lexus ES330
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
o Dealers can change vehicle specifications for a scheduled vehicle up until the vehicle is “locked in” for production or about two weeks prior to the scheduled build date. Specifications for certain vehicle lines (EcoSport, Focus RS, etc.) cannot be changed once scheduled.

§ Dealers are limited to making 6 changes to scheduled orders.
§ Dealers cannot change Order Type, Body Code, Order Code (Package/Trim Level)
Can someone clarify the change process? I asked my salesman to change the color on my order about a month out from the production date. He says the he made the change and the order is stuck in "draft" mode rather than "submitted".

Can someone tell me how to make sure this gets updated?

Terrasmak

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee CRD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So I ordered mine in September and have gotten nothing , just waiting list hoping to get selected for build. Will it roll over into a 2024 model or will I need to start at the bottom again ?

Sponsored

RayRay

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Renato
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wish I had a tracking number
Me two I would like to get an update like so, I did recieved my pin serial number from the Salesman early this week. That's great news since August 31 2022. Oh ya I'm in Quebec, Canada. Maybe that's why here it's a bit slow or political. Lol....

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Elantras, Mav on the way
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Haven’t been able to find an answer but pardon if it has been answered. Upon placing my order, an email I received from Ford said I will receive an update within 45 days. What can I expect in this update?

Old Man

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Haven’t been able to find an answer but pardon if it has been answered. Upon placing my order, an email I received from Ford said I will receive an update within 45 days. What can I expect in this update?
More detail needed. Did you place an order for a 2024? Was it a 2023 rollover?

It sounds like you reeived an order confirmation from Ford that your 2024 order was accepted. Production won't start on 2024s until mid-October. Starting next week or two some people will be informed they are scheduled for production. Most will only be getting an email every 45 days that no progress on your order has occurred. Usually these Sorry Charlie emails arrive every 45 days until you are scheduled for production. There isn't much info for Ford to communicate once your order is confirmed until it is scheduled for production which could be up to a year from now.

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Elantras, Mav on the way
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
More detail needed. Did you place an order for a 2024? Was it a 2023 rollover?

It sounds like you reeived an order confirmation from Ford that your 2024 order was accepted. Production won't start on 2024s until mid-October. Starting next week or two some people will be informed they are scheduled for production. Most will only be getting an email every 45 days that no progress on your order has occurred. Usually these Sorry Charlie emails arrive every 45 days until you are scheduled for production. There isn't much info for Ford to communicate once your order is confirmed until it is scheduled for production which could be up to a year from now.
Thanks for getting back to me. No it is not a rollover order, but it is cool to know that there is a chance I get scheduled, although like you said I probably won’t. Thanks again.

sprubs

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nunya
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My Mav is listed as "scheduled week of 9/25/23". Should I not expect to see any kind of status update until then?
Sponsored