First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think you understand. It's a plastic drop-in bed liner, not a paint on or spray in.

I also live in eastern NC, and the pollen started like two days after I received my maverick. My area 51 now has an eerie yellow glow to it, I suppose that's fitting.
You're right. I thought you installed a spray in. The drop in looks really nice!
Sponsored

OP
OP
ejordan

ejordan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I don't think you understand. It's a plastic drop-in bed liner, not a paint on or spray in.

I also live in eastern NC, and the pollen started like two days after I received my maverick. My area 51 now has an eerie yellow glow to it, I suppose that's fitting.
It is hard to have a new truck and not wash it but it Is useless until this mess stops!

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I didn’t order my Maverick with the bed liner installed but ordered the drop-in bed liner upon receiving the truck and used the ford pass points towards the purchase.

I really like the fit and looks of the liner. The instructions were relatively easy to follow and everything was going well until I got to the end stages of dealing with the cubbies. It got a little confusing but you simply cut the marked area out to allow access.

The instructions were pretty thorough overall and it is installed. I like it!

BTW….the pollen is going crazy in NC right now. I washed the truck yesterday it is pollen covered today.
Just curious why you didn’t order the truck with the bedliner already installed since it was cheaper, $375 and you wouldn’t have had to do it yourself. We’re you concerned it might turn into a constrained part and didn’t want to take the chance ?

storyror

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
The logo is formed into the plastic. It was all delivered in one box. The bottom tray was rolled up inside along with the front, sides, and tailgate protector.
BCD76763-590A-4439-AFA6-ECB597233285.jpeg
ABC4E2E5-D1F3-430B-93B8-4618CFEB74C8.jpeg
Did you order from the dealership? Can't find that whole package online..

EDIT: Found it

Last edited:
OP
OP
ejordan

ejordan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just curious why you didn’t order the truck with the bedliner already installed since it was cheaper, $375 and you wouldn’t have had to do it yourself. We’re you concerned it might turn into a constrained part and didn’t want to take the chance ?
Exactly! With this crazy world that we have been living in for the last two years, I didn’t want to choose an accessory that could potentially hold it up. I did get the hitch but that is something that I didn’t want to live without for a while.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ejordan

ejordan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Did you order from the dealership? Can't find that whole package online..

EDIT: Found it
I found it online but thought the shipping would be outrageous so I took the part number to my local dealership to avoid the shipping

storyror

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
I found it online but thought the shipping would be outrageous so I took the part number to my local dealership to avoid the shipping
I'm going to contact today and get the whole set. Looks way better than I thought it would

Kapusssh

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The part number is NZ6Z-9900038-A
this is for the whole thing? 5pcs kit? ive been looking online, most ford part website has it but can't match with the maverick VIN since they say its so new. please help thanks

Sponsored
OP
OP
ejordan

ejordan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
this is for the whole thing? 5pcs kit? ive been looking online, most ford part website has it but can't match with the maverick VIN since they say its so new. please help thanks
https://parkway.fordestores.com/accessories/2022-fordoem-maverick/
Try this link. It is where I first saw it and got the part number. Yea….that number is for the whole five piece set that retails for $415. My parts guy couldn’t pull it up in the system either and told me the first time that I tried that it was too new. This time, I asked him to enter the part number and he said, “ well, that is a valid part number “. It also showed a price of $415 so he ordered it and it came in a week later.