First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I didn’t order my Maverick with the bed liner installed but ordered the drop-in bed liner upon receiving the truck and used the ford pass points towards the purchase.

I really like the fit and looks of the liner. The instructions were relatively easy to follow and everything was going well until I got to the end stages of dealing with the cubbies. It got a little confusing but you simply cut the marked area out to allow access.

The instructions were pretty thorough overall and it is installed. I like it!

BTW….the pollen is going crazy in NC right now. I washed the truck yesterday it is pollen covered today.
Sponsored

Last edited:

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OP
OP
ejordan

ejordan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, you installed your own bed liner that includes the Ford logo on the back of the cab?
Yea….you can order one from your Ford dealership and the paperwork will refer you to online instructions from Ford. I believe it was $415.00

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yea….you can order one from your Ford dealership and the paperwork will you to online instructions from Ford. I believe it was $415.00
That's interesting. The logo on the cab, is it metal? Plastic? How far does it stick out from the cab?

Did the bed liner arrive in paint buckets?

I'm planning on using Ford points for floor mats, but your write is is good and appreciated!

Sponsored

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome! My truck didn't come with the bedliner either. I was going to get it bed lined at the dealership but due to an incoming blizzard at the time and traveling I decided to get the truck sooner. I personally decided to get the rubber heavy duty floor mat from the ford website which is perfect for my use.

OP
OP
ejordan

ejordan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
That's interesting. The logo on the cab, is it metal? Plastic? How far does it stick out from the cab?

I'm planning on using Ford points for floor mats, but your write is is good and appreciated!

The logo is formed into the plastic. It was all delivered in one box. The bottom tray was rolled up inside along with the front, sides, and tailgate protector.
Ford Maverick Ford factory drop-in Bed Liner installation tips & pics BCD76763-590A-4439-AFA6-ECB597233285
Ford Maverick Ford factory drop-in Bed Liner installation tips & pics ABC4E2E5-D1F3-430B-93B8-4618CFEB74C8

OP
OP
ejordan

ejordan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Awesome! My truck didn't come with the bedliner either. I was going to get it bed lined at the dealership but due to an incoming blizzard at the time and traveling I decided to get the truck sooner. I personally decided to get the rubber heavy duty floor mat from the ford website which is perfect for my use.
I like a mat too. I have never owned a truck without one. The one seen in the pics began its life in a 2005 Colorado, transferred to a 2003 Tacoma, transferred to a 2018 Colorado, transferred to the maverick! 😊

tomahawk72

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I like a mat too. I have never owned a truck without one. The one seen in the pics began its life in a 2005 Colorado, transferred to a 2003 Tacoma, transferred to a 2018 Colorado, transferred to the maverick! 😊
Awesome!

SkeeterB

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Lux, 4K, FX4, 360, Velocity Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice boat. Motor looks huge for it. I got the SIBL with the Mav and it work well for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ejordan

ejordan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Nice boat. Motor looks huge for it. I got the SIBL with the Mav and it work well for me.
Thanks…….I built the boat about 10 years ago! I think you are seeing the front seat. It only has a 20hp four stroke on it

Sheila Ness

First Name
Sheila
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
I did get my email letting me know that my XLT ordered 8-31-21 will probably be a next year truck. There goes my vacation plans for June!! I sure won't take my big car with the price of gas now!

OP
OP
ejordan

ejordan

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Maynjo

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota Prius C

I don't think you understand. It's a plastic drop-in bed liner, not a paint on or spray in.

BTW….the pollen is going crazy in NC right now. I washed the truck yesterday it is pollen covered today.
I also live in eastern NC, and the pollen started like two days after I received my maverick. My area 51 now has an eerie yellow glow to it, I suppose that's fitting.
Sponsored