First Name
V
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered on 06/28/21 and just received my VIN last week. According to my dealer my build date is May/June. That will put my wait at a year exactly if i get it in June/July.
This is very sad and upsetting 😡 😢 😞 to wait a whole year for a vehicle.
Sponsored

Barracuda340

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
94 Silverado , 07 mustang, 69 barracuda
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It is sad and upsetting for most I'm sure, but I did the Granger Ford deal. Going into it, I expected to wait quite awhile. My DD 2008 Chevy HHR is still pretty decent even with 150K on it. I need to replace the lower control arms. Cheap to buy, easy for me to do right in my driveway. I plan to keep it as a beater car when my maverick shows up. It's only costing me $200 a year in liability insurance. Its not worth junking or trading. Worth more to me as a spare car, hail dents and all. I suspect my maverick will show up around september this year. That's fine with me.

Last edited:

hpgirl127

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Gina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m thinking the same thing…. But I was moved to Priority 2, which means at least they are looking at it. Sadly it’s standard on the Bronco’s. So the bulk of them went to dealer stock sitting on lots.
Sad and ridiculous

Mr.Roboto.1975

First Name
Stoned Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Merc Mariner hybrid, 04 Silv 3500, 87 F-700
Surprised.....I've heard many horror stories about those guys. Maybe they've changed, I tried to buy an F150 from them back in 2015, horrible experience.

Glad everything worked out for you!
Ricart is a HUGE dealer. They literally have streets and stop lights inside the dealership. So experiences may may vary by salesperson, and division. I bought a new truck from them when I was working for Ford in 02. My only complaint with them was how many times I had to say no to the extended service plan. Now - I was fairly young and 20 years later I could cut it off with a more aggressive stance.
Sponsored