Sponsored

For those current Lariat owners…a few questions.

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m currently driving an hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg, and love the truck, but this is one that I picked up from a customer that canceled his order. My original order was a hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg and CP. However, it’s going into production on 19 Sept, but the dealer I ordered from removed the CP and lux pkg w/o my knowledge to get it into production, and I told them I wasn’t going to buy it. They asked if I want to order a 2023, and I said yes, but not from you guys.
With that in mind, I have a few questions for the Lariat owners.
1. How are your seats holding up?
2. Do you sweat when sitting in them?
3. Are they easy to get dirty?

I’m thinking of ordering a hybrid Lariat with the Lux pkg and CP when the order banks open up on 15 Sept.
Sponsored

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat owner here. Only 4k miles but the seats are holding up well. Leather feel to them, but I haven't had the sweat unpleasantness associated with vinyl or leather seating. I'm not alone in finding the saddle brown / navy blue combo pleasant to the eye. Every new passenger has commented on them.

Ron Neal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Lariat here and no issues, people like the interior.
If your XLT is getting produced next month if possible buy it and resell instead of letting the dealer make more money after they screwed you.

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Everything about the lariat interior is great, love the look and feel I could not be happier. I am the only one that goes in my truck so dirty is not an issue. I'm sure it would clean easy if it did. Great truck and the color combo is awesome. The big surprise it goes great with hot pepper red exterior.

MG_Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a First Edition Lariat. Love it. Do find the seats a bit sweaty. Small issue for me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RonR1959

RonR1959

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have a First Edition Lariat. Love it. Do find the seats a bit sweaty. Small issue for me.
That would be a big problem for me, as I live in Florida.

Cward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nada
1. Holding up just fine
2. Not unless the interior of the truck is hot.
3. They do not get dirty easily and are much easier to clean than cloth seats.

The Weatherman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux FX4 4K x 2
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I’m currently driving an hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg, and love the truck, but this is one that I picked up from a customer that canceled his order. My original order was a hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg and CP. However, it’s going into production on 19 Sept, but the dealer I ordered from removed the CP and lux pkg w/o my knowledge to get it into production, and I told them I wasn’t going to buy it. They asked if I want to order a 2023, and I said yes, but not from you guys.
With that in mind, I have a few questions for the Lariat owners.
1. How are your seats holding up?
2. Do you sweat when sitting in them?
3. Are they easy to get dirty?

I’m thinking of ordering a hybrid Lariat with the Lux pkg and CP when the order banks open up on 15 Sept.
1. Like new
2. No
3. Easy Peasy

MavGoose

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
While I only have 600 miles on my Lariat Lux, I am extremely happy with the ActiveX seating material. We have the same ActiveX material (different color of course) in our 2019 Explorer XLT and I'm a big fan! It wears better and seems to stay cleaner than leather seats that I have had in several other Ford vehicles. It is easier to clean than leather. The feel is so close to leather that most people cannot tell the difference. Cloth seats may be a little warmer in winter and cooler in summer than ActiveX or leather but the difference in my opinion is not much. It is most noticeable when you first get in a hot or cold vehicle. Once you turn the A/C or the heated seats on it becomes a moot point for most people. Each material has a few pros and cons. It really comes down to personal preference.

jim13

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K5
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Lariat owner here. Only 4k miles but the seats are holding up well. Leather feel to them, but I haven't had the sweat unpleasantness associated with vinyl or leather seating. I'm not alone in finding the saddle brown / navy blue combo pleasant to the eye. Every new passenger has commented on them.
Do you find the brown/blue better in person vs pictures?

Sponsored

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Love the lariat interior. Very classy and mature theme. Seats were pretty warm here in SATX being 100+ degrees but since getting my tint done it's been drastically better once the car cools off.

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You're passing up the opportunity to buy a hybrid XLT at MSRP? Lux or no lux, that is a win for the dealer. I'd have bought it and found someone to sell it to.

Gullzway

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Ford Mustang Fastback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know for me, they look much better in person. I was worried after seeing all the pics before I got my truck that it would look bad. Especially since when I ordered the photos on the website make the seats look gray .The photos I've seen make them look much brighter and bluer than they actually are.
Looks especially good with this Velocity Blue.

New2AZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic EX Hatchback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Looks great with the carb grey too. I agree the colors look waaaaaay better in person.

Dad

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick, - Lariat, Hyundai Palisade
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Pictures did not do it justice. Very rich looking yet not so much that they didn't fit as a truck interior.
Sponsored