Sponsored

For those current Lariat owners…a few questions.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Lariat interior looks good. Was surprised the gold has some metallic in it. And like that the ‘counter top’ sections are a little darker than the XLT ones.
Have Active-X in our ‘20 Escape. Wears fine and cleans up just fine.
They get warm when sun beats on them, but who cares; turn on A/C. Winter is fine, with heated heats. Remote start if very cold out anyway.
Sponsored

Michaelkov

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1, 2018 Toyota Rav4, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That would be a big problem for me, as I live in Florida.
I was in Florida for a week in my Lariat and didn't sweat at all. The AC cools things fast. Seats are awesome...one of the reasons I opted for Hybrid Lariat Lux etc. 42.6 mpg avg for the trip.

PaidEMS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
1st Edition hybrid. The vegan leather is great. Easy to clean with soap and water. 4k and so far so good. I'm liking the options in the Lariat.

MaverickGal

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I love my Lariat - worth every penny. The seats are awesome and the upholstery is good lookin’, clean, cleanable, comfortable AND classy. I think the color combo is a winner.
hope that helps you

Mach 1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybr 2018 F150 Lariat 3.5 ECO
I believe you might have wanted to include In your question about the seats is..what did you come from, where do you live, how long do you drive in your Mav?

I live in Texas, saw 114 last month was 110 regularly, i drove a F150 Lariat with leather AC seats(really just air blow through prefferated holes, some of the most comfortable seats you can sit in), we spend some 4-6hrs cruising in Mav.

I really, really like my Mav, seats are very comfortable compared to F150.

The seats dont let your bottom breath, so after a bit we sweat. They get dirty quick(i dont touch them with sweating hands as it discolors them)but clean up very easy.

The interior color scheme is unique and you would think the colors would clash, they flow nicely, bronze trim, dark blue, light blue, tan, it works and looks sharp.

Sponsored

Comet

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat Hybrid, Corolla Hybrid
Engine
Undecided
I play a lot of spots in the summer and end up dripping wet. Bought seat covers for the Lariat lux so I can take them off to wash them. They will stay off over the winter.

FriscoTXJoe

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Seats are great.

No sweat.

No dirt.

Don't believe all the griping here on MTC. We are a small microcosm of owners and things tend to get overblown. Especially the negative naysayers.

Jmav2152

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Mav, 15' KTM 1190 ADV R, 19' Husq TE250i
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I play a lot of spots in the summer and end up dripping wet. Bought seat covers for the Lariat lux so I can take them off to wash them. They will stay off over the winter.
Look into Orange mud towels. they have zippers and waist bands built in for easy changing or putting over your seat. I do a lot of Sports and stuff as well and also sweat a ton. The towel is just easier to use and be done with out hiding the nice seats you paid for.

https://www.orangemud.com/products/transition-and-seat-wrap-version-2-0?variant=12679163248727

a little pricey for a towel but if you someone who would use it a ton its worth it. Love it for changing after a muddy or sloppy Enduro race.

Mach 1

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Hybr 2018 F150 Lariat 3.5 ECO
Jmav, thx for tip, i will look at those, i spend usually spend 3-4 hrs in mine almost everyday, and we sweat pretty good. I would like to find a seat cover or something, heck i was thinking of some kind of fan blown air like the ventilated F150 seats, retrofit.

PaidEMS

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Saab 9-3
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The vegan seats seem to hold up better than the cloth. A/C kicks donkey. In my other cars I usually have them at 64. The Maverick is colder set at 70. Maybe some sheep skin cover might do it for you.

Sponsored

Bruce W

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid Latiat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m currently driving an hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg, and love the truck, but this is one that I picked up from a customer that canceled his order. My original order was a hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg and CP. However, it’s going into production on 19 Sept, but the dealer I ordered from removed the CP and lux pkg w/o my knowledge to get it into production, and I told them I wasn’t going to buy it. They asked if I want to order a 2023, and I said yes, but not from you guys.
With that in mind, I have a few questions for the Lariat owners.
1. How are your seats holding up?
2. Do you sweat when sitting in them?
3. Are they easy to get dirty?

I’m thinking of ordering a hybrid Lariat with the Lux pkg and CP when the order banks open up on 15 Sept.
I found the seats comfortable but in need of a bit of cushion on the surface. Installed the black neoprene seat covers from the ford accessories site and love them.

Jimmyland

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I’m currently driving an hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg, and love the truck, but this is one that I picked up from a customer that canceled his order. My original order was a hybrid XLT with the Lux pkg and CP. However, it’s going into production on 19 Sept, but the dealer I ordered from removed the CP and lux pkg w/o my knowledge to get it into production, and I told them I wasn’t going to buy it. They asked if I want to order a 2023, and I said yes, but not from you guys.

I’m thinking of ordering a hybrid Lariat with the Lux pkg and CP when the order banks open up on 15 Sept.
Had my Lariat for a year and so far no issues with the seats or anything else for that matter. I have put in Weathertek floor mats in front and back. Everyone always compliment on the interior when I have a full passenger load so I can assume it’s fairly comfortable.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My seats are holding up great. I bought some ventilated seat covers but never used them because I never felt too hot in them. I did spill some stuff on them but they cleaned up nicely. I put lemon Pledge on them.

Timothyd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore, Miata, motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I know for me, they look much better in person. I was worried after seeing all the pics before I got my truck that it would look bad. Especially since when I ordered the photos on the website make the seats look gray .The photos I've seen make them look much brighter and bluer than they actually are.
Looks especially good with this Velocity Blue.
Looks good with my Area 51 (blue/grey) too.

Elmer

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick hybrid lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I live in fort Myers and find the lack of ventilated seats annoying… they are sweaty
Sponsored