Halabrad

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sedona
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Not sure I understand what exactly would be coming with the two options of floor mats (one without and one with carpet?). Has anyone ordered before and know the difference? Are they recommended or should I just plan on ordering some weather tech or other 3rd party mats?
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These are the two options:

Ford Maverick Floor mats!? Factory vs aftermarket? 1633958669836

The top option in the description states : includes carpeted mats, so you get both. The bottom one does not and is only the rubber tray style, no 2nd set.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ironically, the only part number available on the Ford Accessories page is the non-carpeted option.
(NZ6Z-1613086-AA for the EB) and (NZ6Z-1613086-BA for the Hybrid).

MaximilianPaul

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Personally, I'll never order weather tech again. They fit well, but in our Jeep GC the back and trunk area mats were basically always curling up and never sat nicely on the floor. The driver and passenger seats in front were OK (seems low quality for the price - very thin), but the back areas were definitely sub-par; particularly for the price tag.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Standard equipment is 2 front carpeted mats. The optional floor liners can be added without those carpeted mats for a little less money. That's what I chose because I won't use the carpeted mats.

Sponsored

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ironically, the only part number available on the Ford Accessories page is the non-carpeted option.
(NZ6Z-1613086-AA for the EB) and (NZ6Z-1613086-BA for the Hybrid).
Another thing I noticed... When ordering the Maverick all weather mats during build the mats without carpet option are $135, with carpet option is $175. The mats on the Ford accessories page without carpet option are $175.. hmmm.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
These are the two options:

1633958669836.png

The top option in the description states : includes carpeted mats, so you get both. The bottom one does not and is only the rubber tray style, no 2nd set.
The build option for $175 includes the carpeted floor mats which are standard anyway. Does this imply the carpeted floor mats will fit over or under the all weather mats? Since the carpeted ones are already included i'm considering ordering the $135 mats set separately; not like Ford is going to reimburse me the $40 difference..

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I have a 2020 Ford Escape. I had wondered how much of the Maverick interior components would be the same. The mat was one I wondered about, since there are no rear carpeted mats. I took a picture of the Maverick driver’s front mat, when I saw one at the dealer for training. It is exactly the same as the Escape. I suspect the passenger one is as well, but didn’t check. ‘Many’ interior items are the same as the Escape, which is probably how they were able to develop the Maverick so quickly. So if you don’t get carpet mats, you could always order a set of Escape carpet mats. I suspect the rear ones would be close enough; the Escape ones are simple rectangles.

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The build option for $175 includes the carpeted floor mats which are standard anyway. Does this imply the carpeted floor mats will fit over or under the all weather mats? Since the carpeted ones are already included i'm considering ordering the $135 mats set separately; not like Ford is going to reimburse me the $40 difference..
Never, ever stack both mats! The added thickness could be just enough to jam your accelerator wide open and cause an accident.

Randy H.

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick & Civic
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Never, ever stack both mats! The added thickness could be just enough to jam your accelerator wide open and cause an accident.
I guess if you have both sets for the front you could just swap them out periodically. Not sure why anyone would do that or why it is even an option...

Sponsored

JUrban

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Stinger, '14 F-Type, '09 G8 GXP, '22 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Just got my Weathertech mats in. $75 shipped. They make bigger ones that cover the carpet towards the console, but can't complain too much for the cost.
Ford Maverick Floor mats!? Factory vs aftermarket? Driver_mat

Ford Maverick Floor mats!? Factory vs aftermarket? Pass_mat

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My dealer got a Maverick in. While there, I tested the driver rear mat from my 2020 Escape. The cuts on the lead edge and the width matched great. However, the mat is a little long; but it can be laid in there.

clavicus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Here’s another option they are for the scape but they fit perfect on the maverick and for a low price
A33FC49F-D798-48D0-AC16-977A2DC4C440.jpeg
Is this one more of a plastic-ish feel, and is it any different from the Ford option or weathertech, like a more of a soft rubbery feel?

oljackfrost

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They're all sold, waiting for Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess if you have both sets for the front you could just swap them out periodically. Not sure why anyone would do that or why it is even an option...
Always swapped out all weather mats in the Spring for carpeted mats.
Sponsored