Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello all,

Hope all is well. Does anyone know if floor mats designed for 2023 will fit the 2024? Looking at some WeatherTechs but they haven’t verified the fit yet. I am also more than glad to hear other brand recommendations.

I currently own a 2024 XLT EcoBoost. Thanks in advance
Sponsored

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I can let you know tomorrow. I'm moving the WT all-weather mats (not liners) from my '23 to my '24 tomorrow, as well as going to WT on Thursday to get a pair of the Bronco Sport mats to try for the back floor.

HRG

OP
OP

ChrisB Bacon

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How did the floor mats fit on your '24?

BobC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Impala, 23 Maverick EB AWD Lux 4K Fx4 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello all,

Hope all is well. Does anyone know if floor mats designed for 2023 will fit the 2024? Looking at some WeatherTechs but they haven’t verified the fit yet. I am also more than glad to hear other brand recommendations.

WeatherTech has 2 levels of mats for the Maverick. The HD version, slightly thicker and a bit more $ fit better w/o the warp that can occur with the base mat.

Sponsored

Bobby Chapman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well I know my ford factory liners on passenger side does not match with floor stud. 2023 ecoboost . One of " Fords better ideas " , remember that marketing campaign, I guess I should have gotten after market liners

Last edited:

Hot Runr Guy

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Edge SEL, 2024 Lariat AWD BAP 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
WeatherTech has 2 levels of mats for the Maverick. The HD version, slightly thicker and a bit more $ fit better w/o the warp that can occur with the base mat.
WeatherTech offers 2 versions of LINERS, but only one option for mats.

HRG

Ford Maverick 2023 vs 2024 Floor Mats WT liners and mats.JPG

Waka Kyoshi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 CRV, 2015 Ford Cmax
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was always a weather tech guy, but I did Tuxmats based on this forum. They cover great, have a bit of “smush” so they feel like carpet. I dont think I’ll even change back to carpet in the spring.

Big C

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cecil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I did a lot of research before buying my mats. And I bought the Tuxmats as well as one of the other members that mentioned them Above. Excellent coverage with these mats

Lugnut

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hello all,

I would think the 24 will remain the same as the 23 mats. I have had the WeatherTech liners in a couple of my previous vehicles. They are nice, but I prefer the SmartLiners. The fit and area coverage seems bit better. It is also made of a material that cleans more easily. Also less expensive.

Last edited:
Sponsored

SLJ

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XLT 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

My '21 Bronco Sport floor mats for carpeted floors fit my '23 XLT Ecoboost except for the hump in the back seat. The buttons are in the same spots. I just cut the hump off. Be aware though that the Bronco Sport has two different sets of mats. One for carpeted floors and one for rubber floors. Here they are in my XLT.
Ford Maverick 2023 vs 2024 Floor Mats Bronco Sport Floor Mats

dtotten

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
If you did go with WeatherTech ones I can't seem to figure out if the Hybrid version would be different then the non-hybrid. I prefer the HP ones and it shows this as an option for the 2024 Non Hybrid and nothing for the the 2024 Maverick Hybrid. Any thoughts if the mats would work on both?

BobC

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Impala, 23 Maverick EB AWD Lux 4K Fx4 360
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I misspoke on the HD, it is an HP version. I don't why it wouldn't fit your '24. The '22 version fit my "23 Mav.
Sponsored