Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I’m thinking of getting the weather tech ones for when I receive my mav
Here’s a pic of the escape mats I found on eBay for 60 buck the rear needs some trimming but the fronts fit perfect
2CA180DA-C248-4BB8-A8D0-E7560B83CF67.jpeg
That's a great fit, what model year was the escape?
Sponsored

Tman

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick. 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

Dechion

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Kia Forte
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those look awesome. Looks like some minor trimming on the back seat to accommodate the center armrest, but I'm totally cool with that.

What year escape mats did you order? Ill be getting a set and tossing them on a shelf till next summer, lol, but I'm OK with that.

WasChops

2.5L Hybrid
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz Ltd + Maverick Lariat Hybr
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

MikeyCNY

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Maverick Lariat TREMOR
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I personally like Tuxmat. They don't currently have any Maverick mats but I had emailed them and they said they will soon. Probably will be around the same price for a full set of Weathertec's when they come out. Here is a link to a set for the Bronco Sport just for reference:

Ford Bronco Sport Custom Car Mats with Max Coverage | TuxMat
That looks sharp! I especially like the grooved area for your gas pedal heel - in the winter the mat gets a little slippery.

I have always found Husky Liners to be better and less expensive than either factory or Weather Teck liners. When we bought our 2019 Forester, I ordered factory liners and wound up pulling them out and replacing them with Husky's. The set of Weather Teck's I ordered for a different vehicle I wound sending back.
In my previous Subaru I had WeatherTechs; for my current Crosstrek I decided to try Husky liners for less money. I do think you're paying for the name a little with WeatherTech, but it seemed slightly better quality than the Husky. Husky had a slight fitting issue in my Crosstrek (even though I picked the right year and model) but didn't bother me too much.

I'll wait to hear other reviews but I might go with Tuxmat in the front and Husky (or Ford all-weather) in the back. I rarely have rear passengers but wouldn't want to leave it totally bare back there.

Sponsored

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Those look really nice - have you purchased and used those in prior cars?
I stumbled across them when I was looking for my Chevy Trax. I've found they cover more than any other liner. They even went a little under the seat and up the center console. Basically, there wasn't any exposed carpet. The material is a little different. It's textured and looks more like the plastic trim pieces you would find in a car.

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have the weather tech mats in my garage. In a few years they will go in the Hybrid.

Cubican

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, viper, c8
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Those look awesome. Looks like some minor trimming on the back seat to accommodate the center armrest, but I'm totally cool with that.

What year escape mats did you order? Ill be getting a set and tossing them on a shelf till next summer, lol, but I'm OK with that.
They are for 20-21 escape

Sponsored

houselog442

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Well I got my WeatherTech front floor mats for the Maverick and they fit perfect. What is interesting is what I did for the back. My Maverick came with no back floor mats so I took the carpet mats I got when I had my 2020 Escape and shockingly they fit perfectly!

Ford Maverick Floor Liners / Mats - Ford vs Weathertech 9C7E50BF-CC2E-49D2-B8CA-9A87A6EE7321
Ford Maverick Floor Liners / Mats - Ford vs Weathertech C74DE298-CCE1-477A-B19C-FFDA37F484D3

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have always found Husky Liners to be better and less expensive than either factory or Weather Teck liners. When we bought our 2019 Forester, I ordered factory liners and wound up pulling them out and replacing them with Husky's. The set of Weather Teck's I ordered for a different vehicle I wound sending back.
I contacted Husky's Customer Service for an ETA b/c the mats aren't listed on their site yet (they do have other 2022 Fords). The customer service gal informed me that I just needed to be patient......after all, the truck isn't even out yet. (Oh really!?!?)

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So I was looking at the Ford Official Mav all weather tray style floor mats and I noticed there is no tray under the gas pedal. Weather tech covers that area. So i'm ruling out the Ford mats.

WeatherTech doesn't have the rear yet. I called this morning and the customer service gal said 2-4 weeks and the cost for the rear would be around (her best estimate) $80 putting the package price around $200ish.

I think i will still order the WeatherTech fronts. They maybe a little more expensive but WeatherTech supports a lot of motor racing and I like motor racing so i'm going to support the companies that support racing (and US production).

I was looking for options for the rear (because i need the rear now, truck will be here early next week). I saw that @Cubican trimmed an Escape rear tray and it looks pretty good.

I found this:

Ford Maverick Floor Liners / Mats - Ford vs Weathertech 1638462236050

Its for the Ford Bronc Sport. But from what i've heard they are very very similar. Has anyone tried a Bronco Sport mat?

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I contacted Husky's Customer Service for an ETA b/c the mats aren't listed on their site yet (they do have other 2022 Fords). The customer service gal informed me that I just needed to be patient......after all, the truck isn't even out yet. (Oh really!?!?)
I ordered the Husky Escape versin as they're an exact fit Pics to come
Sponsored