jdh

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Escape
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"I think i will still order the WeatherTech fronts. They maybe a little more expensive but WeatherTech supports a lot of motor racing and I like motor racing so i'm going to support the companies that support racing (and US production)."

I too will order from WeatherTech after a recent experience I had with them. A few months ago I contacted them via e-mail to see if I could just purchase a drivers side mat to replace an 8 year old mat that had developed a hole from wear & tear. I received a quick reply & was advised that they only sell the mats in pairs. HOWEVER, she requested I e-mail a photo of the hole. I did & within an hour she informed me they would send a new set of mats under warranty! A new set or mats arrived a few days later.
They've earned by business.
Sponsored

TheShark

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Maverick Lariat Tremor, 2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I had the Ford all weather mats in my Bronco Sport and was really pleased with them. I've ordered a set for my Bronco, you can use your FordPass points.

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman S, Maverick XLT (Alto Blue), Altrak
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered the Husky Escape versin as they're an exact fit Pics to come
Hmmmm Cubican ordered Escape mats and had to trim them (rear at least). It just seems weird to spend $180 on something you'll have to trim right?

Gabbydad

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Hmmmm Cubican ordered Escape mats and had to trim them (rear at least). It just seems weird to spend $180 on something you'll have to trim right?
I’m good with it. Minor issue to me

Sponsored

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
WT now, finally, has first and second rows available. Ordered. Just got a call from the Dealer. Truck is in - come git it.

Zepper

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Well um...ok....sounds like a plan.

Stupak

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick FX4
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered the floor liners with the carpeted mats package when I ordered my Mav. Super happy with the fit and all and great price for having both carpets and liners for front and rear

Vitamin G

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
"I think i will still order the WeatherTech fronts. They maybe a little more expensive but WeatherTech supports a lot of motor racing and I like motor racing so i'm going to support the companies that support racing (and US production)."

I too will order from WeatherTech after a recent experience I had with them. A few months ago I contacted them via e-mail to see if I could just purchase a drivers side mat to replace an 8 year old mat that had developed a hole from wear & tear. I received a quick reply & was advised that they only sell the mats in pairs. HOWEVER, she requested I e-mail a photo of the hole. I did & within an hour she informed me they would send a new set of mats under warranty! A new set or mats arrived a few days later.
They've earned by business.
Sounds like a good company to do business with. 👍

Sponsored

Rickydragon

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 Eco AWD Lux Pack 4K Tow Shadow Black
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
WeatherTech rear liners are now on sale. They are available in both hybrid and Ecoboost models.

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
WeatherTech rear liners are now on sale. They are available in both hybrid and Ecoboost models.
Where did you find them? Hybrid custom liners are not available on Weathertec website, I just checked.

LadyMav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid