First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think people are so used to the instant gratification of Amazon ordering that the thought of waiting with no idea of a status is hard for some. I’m a very impatient person myself but I’m looking at the big picture. I’m not desperate for a new vehicle so I can afford to wait. I ordered a hybrid 10/26 and hoping for a Match or April delivery, but we’ll see.
I remember ordering something as a kid and waiting daily at the mailbox hoping today it will come. Doing that for 4-6 weeks. Young'uns have no idea what waiting is.
Sponsored

Arukoru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Long wait but honestly its probably worth waiting at least until the first couple weeks of December since that's allegedly when the big scheduling is really actually happening.

Totally get throwing the towel in but try not to take it too hard with Ford. I'm not a diehard Ford fan, my family has only ever owned one Ford to my knowledge, but every industry is having this problem. I play video games and build computers in my spare time, there has been a crippling shortage on various parts, companies taking part in scalping etc. Just letting you know it isn't just Ford or just cars, its everything.

Tazgarde

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid2015 Honda CBR300RA
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Your dealer actually gives you updates?!?! This reaffirms my opinion that my dealer is garbage lol
Well, my suspicion is that they don't really get any updates from Ford, and in turn just relay that information to me. The update is "no update".

Sponsored

ce2nite

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
After waiting since June and not hearing 1 word from Ford, I decided to call my Ford career over.

I dont really care about the dealer selling my Maverick once it comes in for more $$$, I just know its 1 less vehicle Ford will be selling

Just my opinion but I think Ford is hanging a lot of these Dealers out to dry

Good luck to everyone & Happy Holidays !!!
Well the dealers are getting trucks before we are which I can't understand

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well, my suspicion is that they don't really get any updates from Ford, and in turn just relay that information to me. The update is "no update".
My salesman texts me those same kind of updates!

Joseaoe1

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0 4K VB, 2022 RAV4 Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are we allowed to say fat lady anymore?
We are not allowed to respond to fat lady threads either but I live dangerously. "Curvy lady" is acceptable.
I have two mavericks on order, an xlt grey hybrid 10/26 order date and an xlt velocity blue awd 4k tow package which I intercepted a dealer order for last Tuesday after realizing I need a truck now. Both have 500.00 deposits, the awd is non refundable. The awd was also at msrp and just hit prouction. My current plan is to take possession of the awd xlt late December and possibly trade it in on the hybrid when it arrives. Or give the hybrid to daughter who is starting college next fall. Hybrid was @ 24k my build and awd was @ 28k out the door before taxes.

OhLeo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara, Mav on order
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As a wise man once said somewhere in here...
This is not an airport, no need to announce your departure. 😜

MyFutureMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I ordered a hybrid XLT on 11-15 and the manager told me he couldn't give me a delivery date an said it could be this time next year. If that is the case I would think it would turn into a 2023 model.
From what I understand if you got your order in prior to the 11/15 cutoff then you will get a 2022, even if it’s June. But that’s just based on what I’ve read in this forum and elsewhere. So. Who really knows? Lol

Sponsored

Davidod

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
After waiting since June and not hearing 1 word from Ford, I decided to call my Ford career over.

I dont really care about the dealer selling my Maverick once it comes in for more $$$, I just know its 1 less vehicle Ford will be selling

Do you think it might be the dealer that dropped the ball? I ordered mine on 6-19 and received an email the next day acknowledging my order. The truck is suppose to be built the week of 11-22.

nelsont

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick

I was ready to do the same but couldnt find a crush color that wasnt over priced in this market. got a build date last week.

Sjbuck2021

Banned
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Frontier /2018 Acura RDX
I ordered a hybrid XLT on 11-15 and the manager told me he couldn't give me a delivery date an said it could be this time next year. If that is the case I would think it would turn into a 2023 model.
I'm in the same boat..
Ordered 11/13... hybrid xlt/lux, mud flaps, sliding rear window, deluxe mats. I think ford is going to owe us big time if they can't deliver the goods. They should have shut down orders earlier.

villageidiot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
many many in the past, none currently
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
i ordered in june, XL, FWD ecoboost, with just a couple things, full size spare, tow hits (not 4k), and spray in bedliner.

I'm the second maverick my dealer has gotten in, but i was the 6th order, so its really a mixed bag as far as scheduling.

all i can say is I'm very happy with it, and for me, it was worth the wait.

BMCGC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65/67 Mustang 22 Santa Cruz 23 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Unless you get lucky and find something on a dealer lot, what do you gain by walking away from Ford?

The local car lots here have nothing new, except for Ford that has F150's and a few Explorers.

Honda has two, Toyota zero, Kia zero, Hyundia zero.
Sponsored